Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dead Redemption 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

harr wrote: »
    For those who have finished it , what did you think about the end credits ?
    One part kind of jumped out at me
    lam men looking over at the farm

****... I totally skipped them... I obviously missed something significant :(

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Re-watching "The Hateful Eight". Damn snow mission.

You should have made for a habberdashery

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    My pump action shotgun is missing from my horse. Anyone had missing weapons and know where to find them?

Lost my Lancaster repeater last week, there’s definitely a problem there. Didn’t drop it for another weapon either, it just disappeared.

stephenl15 wrote: »
    I'm never gonna all the pelts to get legend of the east satchel, so tough

Go to the fence in Saint Denis

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Near the end of chapter 2, taking my time playing it & it's not gripped me as much as it has others so I played mainly Hitman season 1 this week.
    I kept dying when I had to steal that f*cking oil carriage but an easier way to beat that mission is to just wait until one leaves to make a delivery. That way you can make a clean getaway as there is just the driver to handle but hide his body unlike I did. Robbed a carriage then with Micah & went fishing with Jack. I enjoyed the mission with Charles although I'm pretty sure them bison weren't there previously....maybe they were already shot. I let the second guy live as I thought I may get a confession of who hired them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,410 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Has anyone actually held on to the horse they had around the beginning of the story, the one Hosea gives you? Apparently if you just use the one horse through the entire story it's better because of the bond you develop with your horse. I actually haven't done it myself as I've changed horses through each chapter, but I'm going to keep this in mind the next time I restart the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The same area of the map doesn't load for me every time I visit it. Just west of the trapper that's west of Van Horn you fall through the map.

Another issue. If I hold down R2 slowly to draw my weapon and shoot, it changes the pistol I have equipped to a different one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

My pump action shotgun is missing from my horse. Anyone had missing weapons and know where to find them?

lost my schofield last week, still no sign. had it equipped always, swapped it pout to by a new gun and gone
    double action revolver I got instead is fine but I miss the schofield

• Registered Users Posts: 29,836 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

:pac:

hg0nz0h6hnx11.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Go to the fence in Saint Denis

I can't buy it there. I kinda wanna hunt everything down now amyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

:pac:

hg0nz0h6hnx11.jpg

That poor feller :pac:

I BBQ'd a couple of fellers before and I'll do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I'm experiencing this load screen bug. Not good... This fix works if anyone experiences it

https://amp.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/9tqbvk/red_dead_redemption_2_stuck_on_loading_screen/?st=JO2A2ZZJ&sh=68b96e64

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Made it down to armadillo ...grim down this area .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Jeeze, they really do ya for anything in St Denis. Lawmen trying to kill me for "disturbing the peace" for telling a guy not to talk to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Jeeze, they really do ya for anything in St Denis. Lawmen trying to kill me for "disturbing the peace" for telling a guy not to talk to me.

I was waiting for evening in St Denis at the mayors house and the coppers made me move along.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,677 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I haven't tried it but apparently for small offences if you wait for the lawmen to show up and use the defuse function, they'll let you go on your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,410 ✭✭✭Riddle101

For those interested. His an interview from the cast of Red Dead Redemption 2.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/red-dead-redemption-2-cast-interview-how-new-western-was-made-1157998

I haven't tried it but apparently for small offences if you wait for the lawmen to show up and use the defuse function, they'll let you go on your way.

I did that a few times and opened fire on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭recyclops

Do I need to do something for the fence in St denis to sell pelts, nothing is coming up in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Just got done completed with chapter 5 wow the game just got even more incredible the story really kicks into overdrive right from the end of chapter 4.

Chapter 5 is so fast paced it’s almost like it turns into a linear naughty dog game which I loved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

recyclops wrote: »
    Do I need to do something for the fence in St denis to sell pelts, nothing is coming up in stock

No but the trapper will buy them :p

This Arthur tried to feed a guy to a gator. Did not see that coming!

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/9w49if/this_dude_is_a_legend/

I've been doing the Duchess and other animals side quest today. What a pain it is to find Egrets :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,162 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Finished chapter 6 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

I've been doing the Duchess and other animals side quest today. What a pain it is to find Egrets :mad:

have to find 1 more little egret but just couldn't be arsed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭clsmooth

I did this in St Denis for a $5 bounty. All seemed quite civil. Until it cut to the next screen which said DEAD. St Denis the home of police brutality :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

clsmooth wrote: »
    I did this in St Denis for a $5 bounty. All seemed quite civil. Until it cut to the next screen which said DEAD. St Denis the home of police brutality :(

I went into st Denis to do a bounty. Was chatting away with the copper and asking questions about the target. I accidentally pressed R2 (joypad slopped) and shot him in the arm. I had to peg it into the swamps.. killed two crocodiles but was reported for animal cruelty?!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Did the Strawberry bounty. Got there before I forgot I had a perfect bear pelt on my horse. Put the bounty on the horse and carried the pelt, 10 minutes jogging back to Strawberry with a bear pelt on my shoulder.

I wasn't leaving it behind. Bears are rare enough, 3 star ones rarer still.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

source.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

The story missions are really getting in the way of me doing stuff.

Advertisement