Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dead Redemption 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

martyos121 wrote: »
    Dynamic horse testicles, they shrink in cold weather

Pre-ordered!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Mother of jaysus:
    Dynamic horse testicles, they shrink in cold weather

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

You can also get RDR2 as part of the game stop trade in offer, 2 selected games plus €1 to get the game. I managed to preorder it for €31!

€23 for me :D They have now updated their list of games to trade though, they must have realised people were taking advantage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

mutley18 wrote: »
    €23 for me :D They have now updated their list of games to trade though, they must have realised people were taking advantage

Do you mind spilling the beans on what games you used to get it for that price? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

All the games to trade in are new enough? Not much value there...

• Advertisement

Pussyhands wrote: »
    All the games to trade in are new enough? Not much value there...

They updated the list a few days ago, not much value on it anymore

Where do I find this gamestop list?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭iggyigauna89

Where do I find this gamestop list?
    https://www.gamestop.ie/€1-Trade-Offer
    But unfortunately as the lads have said they updated it recently so not as good as before.

But unfortunately as the lads have said they updated it recently so not as good as before.

Cheers man. Seems like a dead link though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Yeah I had a look at the list today, all the games seem new enough...didn't look like much value trading in..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Do you mind spilling the beans on what games you used to get it for that price? :P

Yokus Island Express and Borderlands the Handsome Collection. Got them for 20 sterling which works out as €22. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

mutley18 wrote: »

Yeah think the copped on that people were getting some of them in Argos for 15 euro a piece and trading in.

I'll be putting Spiderman against this when its out myself, need to find something else cheap enough on the list though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

My plan is to sell Spidey to CEX for 48 cash and get Red Dead in Smyths for 55.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    My plan is to sell Spidey to CEX for 48 cash and get Red Dead in Smyths for 55.

Crap, stuff like this makes me feel like a bit of a mug for always buying digital.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Crap, stuff like this makes me feel like a bit of a mug for always buying digital.

DLC for Spider-Man out soon though, only thing stopping me from doing it

DLC for Spider-Man out soon though, only thing stopping me from doing it

That was the one thing that would have swayed me but I only paid 36 for Spidey with Gamestop deal so I can't turn down 12 euro profit. I can pick up Spiderman again sometime next year with dlc on sale at some point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,199 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"19 breeds of horse. Pre-order the pure-bred Mustang with go faster stripes for RDR Online."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Macker1

I take it that when you preorder with Smyths that they only charge your card when you collect in store.

• Advertisement

Macker1 wrote: »
    I take it that when you preorder with Smyths that they only charge your card when you collect in store.

I think they charge your card the morning of release day. You just go in to collect it then.

Danny O' Dwyer (No-clip)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Macker1 wrote: »

Last few orders I had with Smyths they charged the card about 20:30 the night before release and sent a text saying its available for pick up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Yeah, it'll be the day before as they are putting the pre-orders together.
    Seeing as it's a midnight launch, they'll probably do these earlier in the day, the day before release day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,436 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Pre-ordered at Smyths... couldn't resist!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,724 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Quick question: with all the talk of this being a realistic world, is it still going to do the GTA thing where everyone is an adult age 25-50?
    Will there be kids/old folks roaming this world?
    I always felt weirded out by this in GTA; might be why Witcher 3 always felt more "alive" to me.

Yupp kids are in.

aNLkNVU.jpg

But can ya shoot em?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,266 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Yupp kids are in.

aNLkNVU.jpg

If that little lad touches my horse he's getting a slap

Advertisement