Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dead Redemption 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,558 ✭✭✭Damien360

Nodferatu wrote: »
    No secret hah, psngames.org

I just googled them and the first hit is a Reddit thread about avoiding them. You would have to be mad to use them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

No secret hah, psngames.org

anyone ever used this place?
    how reliable is it?
    can we pre load?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

TitianGerm wrote: »
    That's an account not a game.

"After purchase you will receive an account with prepurchased game"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

I just bought A Way Out two days ago for €20. Worked perfectly fine for me. Saved €20- €25 on retail price!

After purchase you receive an account to sign into. You go to the game on psn store with this acc and click download game. Log back out and it will be downloading on your own acc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,263 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

"After purchase you will receive an account with prepurchased game"

Yes you are paying for the account. The seller then changes the password and you lose access and they re sell it again and again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,412 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just for those actually interested in buying accounts thinking it’s a good idea, Nigel West Dickens has a product you’ll all surely be interested in....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Buying accounts is scummy as ****, risky as well. Avoid if you have any sense.

I got it preordered from Gamestop so going with that. They should be posting about midnight launches tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,547 ✭✭✭✭Varik

It'd be easier to just but PSN codes for whatever region and set up your own account if that's what your doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I got it preordered from Gamestop so going with that. They should be posting about midnight launches tomorrow.

Still baffles me that people continue to waste their money in there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Buying accounts is scummy as ****, risky as well. Avoid if you have any sense.

This +1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

RasTa wrote: »
    Still baffles me that people continue to waste their money in there.

I pre-ordered mine from there is well. It's just the easier option since it's only a bus drive up the road from me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I pre-ordered mine from there is well. It's just the easier option since it's only a bus drive up the road from me.

Me too.
    I don't mind paying the extra few quid to a shop dealing specifically in gaming where the staff actually know what your on about unlike Tesco etc where the 'electronics' staff don't have a clue.

Me too.
    I don't mind paying the extra few quid to a shop dealing specifically in gaming where the staff actually know what your on about unlike Tesco etc where the 'electronics' staff don't have a clue.

It's €15-20 extra your paying. No offense but it's madness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Why do you need the staff to know what they're talking about?

I'd sooner pay an extra 10euro to a shop I pass that travelling the next town over for the sake of ten euro. There's a Tesco here alright but I couldn't be arsed driving across town to empty tills and a mad queue at the self service.
    But hey that's just me.
    OhHiMark wrote: »
    Why do you need the staff to know what they're talking about?

Because sometimes customes have questions that need answering. Staff that actually know what they are talking about give better answers than Sarah who is behind the deli counter tomo.

I'd sooner pay an extra 10euro to a shop I pass that travelling the next town over for the sake of ten euro. There's a Tesco here alright but I couldn't be arsed driving across town to empty tills and a mad queue at the self service.
    But hey that's just me.

Because sometimes customes have questions that need answering. Staff that actually know what they are talking about give better answers than Sarah who is behind the deli counter tomo.

You're still not making any sense. What would you need to know when buying this game apart from where it is on the shelves? It's not €10 either it's €20 if buying in SV and €15 pre-ordered from smyths.

Better off going digital then so you don't even have to leave the house.

You're still not making any sense. What would you need to know when buying this game apart from where it is on the shelves? It's not €10 either it's €20 if buying in SV and €15 pre-ordered from smyths.

Better off going digital then so you don't even have to leave the house.

Smiths is 40 minutes drive from me. SV is 20 mins.
    I'm not talking about just this game, I'm talking in general. If i want advice on headsets etc. I don't mind paying an extra few quid to a gaming shop rather than to Tesco. But that's just me. You shouldn't worry too much about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Had a pre-order with Game UK cause they had that sweet steelbook.

Realised I probably won't get it till the Monday or Tuesday so cancelled it and going digital instead. Hopefully my internet can handle 100Gb download by Friday :o

Smiths is 40 minutes drive from me. SV is 20 mins.
    I'm not talking about just this game, I'm talking in general. If i want advice on headsets etc. I don't mind paying an extra few quid to a gaming shop rather than to Tesco. But that's just me. You shouldn't worry too much about it.

You already said you're paying extra in GS for this. I have to worry about it, I need to change your mindset as I'm that much of a miser. Drive to SV buy it there and give the €20 to charity.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

I'd rather pay the extra cash and be able to buy game insurance €3 than drive an extra 30 minutes to another town (which would cost €20 anyways in petrol).

You already said you're paying extra in GS for this. I have to worry about it, I need to change your mindset as I'm that much of a miser. Drive to SV buy it there and give the €20 to charity.

Thanks.

Yea I have it pre ordered in GS.
    Nah, I do enough charity work as is, I drive a thirsty 2.2 car so the twenty I save would go on fuel and something for getting the interest to drive past gamestop and on a forty minute round trip to Supervalu :D

€20 on a 30 min drive? You must have some car. Game insurance?!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Anyway back to RDR2 discussion.

€20 on a 30 min drive? You must have some car. Game insurance?!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Anyway back to RDR2 discussion.

30 minutes each way, thats an hours drive for me and yes i don't drive a 1.0ltr car neither.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Should be horses discussion on here not cars lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Well if you took your horse to the next town over...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

I'd rather pay the extra cash and be able to buy game insurance €3 than drive an extra 30 minutes to another town (which would cost €20 anyways in petrol).

Why do you buy game insurance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭AidoEirE

So my ps4 went and messed up the hdmi port. Had the thing since launch, horrible timing with rd2 coming out next week.

So went and bought a PSPro :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

GS opening 5 stores for midnight launch? Bit strange.

"
    Can't wait to get your hands on one of the biggest games of the year? Here's a list of our Midnight Launch stores! 👇
    Henry St
    Carlow
    Dundalk
    Wilton SC
    Patrick St
    "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Shared a few times on here but a really interesting video on the voice actor of John Marston for anyone who haven't seen it yet. Especially as he is returning for RDR 2.

Advertisement