Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dead Redemption 2

Comments

Does anyone know why I can't find the companion app in the play store?

I searched the store and found nothing either , because it's not called red dead 2 it's called RDR2 on the store. Link below. Tells me none of my devices are compatible though so I'll have to find the apk and side load it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.rdr2app

EDIT: Looking at the reviews there it seems it doesn't work on tablets but I'd expect it to work on a moto g4 or g5 which apparently it doesn't either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

browner85 wrote: »
    What download speed do u have ?

5 something, all i know is its slow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

I've found Shergar!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Right ye have me driven mental - I'll buy a ps4!! Question, where does the best value trade ins, I have a ps3 bout 20 games, 200 dvds and a load of things I want rid of, where would I get the best value for them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

ardinn wrote: »
    Right ye have me driven mental - I'll buy a ps4!! Question, where does the best value trade ins, I have a ps3 bout 20 games, 200 dvds and a load of things I want rid of, where would I get the best value for them?

CeX will be the most headache free way of doing this. You can visit their website and find out exactly what they will offer on your individual items. Bring some photo ID with you if you haven't used them before. Standard protocol.

• Advertisement

Checked my friends list on Xbox there, 34 online 22 are playing red dead :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just starting now for the first time , excited!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

it's really good, the shooting is probably what I'd be like in real life. I just rage quitted again but this time it was because of a horse on horse collision.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    it's really good, the shooting is probably what I'd be like in real life. I just rage quitted again but this time it was because of a horse on horse collision.

Always have a horse revival kit on you!!!!!!

Speaking of horses I've named mine roach :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Speaking of horses I've named mine roach :)

+1

The only logical name to give a horse although My Lovely Horse is brilliant as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Just did the best mission ever.chapter 2
    its go have a drink with hilarious results

walked into the post office
    to pay off a $30 bounty, went to pay & shot the postie dead instead, bedlam ensued.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,199 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

12 minutes left to download. Reading a lot of complaints online about the aiming. Bit worrying, I'm all for a giant interesting world but I want and was hoping for some proper gunslinging too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,259 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

J. Marston wrote: »
    12 minutes left to download. Reading a lot of complaints online about the aiming. Bit worrying, I'm all for a giant interesting world but I want and was hoping for some proper gunslinging too.

The aiming is fine. Point at who you want to shoot, tap and hold LT, wait for the icon to narrow in and then fire. That will get you a body shot. If you want a headshot just flick up with the right stick to aim up. Use deadeye for awesome slowmo murder.

Game does a poor job explaining controls, maybe it's in a manual with the physical copy or comes up in the game later but while aiming press up on the d=pad to fire a warning shot and left to switch shoulders.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Game does a poor job explaining controls, maybe it's in a manual with the physical copy.

No manuals in 2018, I miss the old Rockstar ones. They were always fun to look through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,874 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

gimli2112 wrote: »

Be very careful where you aim your horse's head, it's fecking lethal

https://twitter.com/Sheehy_83/status/1055938721793609728?s=19

Just found a side business in Valentine thanks to a barking dog , who got told he was a good boy. Now the question is how do I rob them? I can look in the window, thanks to the dog but can't figure out how to get in. Dynamite was not a good idea :D

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Be very careful where you aim your horse's head, it's fecking lethal

https://twitter.com/Sheehy_83/status/1055938721793609728?s=19

I went to pet my horse and had a shotgun in my hand, just aimed at it and got a wanted level, we had to run off. Got chased for miles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Just did the best mission ever.chapter 2

Just did that an hour ago. Had me grinning ear to ear :D

• Advertisement

it's hilariously funny actually I never watch cut scenes but watching a lot of these for the giggles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,017 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Just found a side business in Valentine thanks to a barking dog , who got told he was a good boy. Now the question is how do I rob them? I can look in the window, thanks to the dog but can't figure out how to get in. Dynamite was not a good idea :D
    You can hold up the doctor in the shop and force him to let you in the back. I did it. Didn't go well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Just did that an hour ago. Had me grinning ear to ear :D

Did you enter the room upstairs while searching for the guy and catch the two in bed with each other. The naked woman had a nice body. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Time to unfollow the thread now. No such thing as spoilers when you have the game I suppose.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What a great opening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Whats the story with setting waypoints pressing A does nothing!?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,215 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Trying to reset my social club password but it sends me an email in Russia guessing my account may have been hacked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Great fun..im only getting chances to play here and there. Kids on the ps4 too playing fornite. Rockstar know how to make games... but i'd love a machine gun ak or something. My pistol is ****ed. Currently try to lasso a sheriff while i'm being hunted i can get him hogtied but others come to his rescue. I got killed by headshot and i could swear i could see lumps of skin flapping about on my face i fell to ground.

Where do i go to find bounties to make money tried sherriffs in valentine but no wanted posters on wall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Trying to reset my social club password but it sends me an email in Russia guessing my account may have been hacked

Your lucky I get f*** all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

ardinn wrote: »

If your close I'd take the PS3.

Advertisement