Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Dead Redemption 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Apologies if this has been asked before, but where is the cheapest place to buy this digital for XB1?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

I think I prefer Being in Rhodes with Hosea.

Is that the mission in the saloon? Lol that was great
    "Don't make him mad though! His momma made him mad, and we buried her!"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Can you deadeye with throwing knives? I want to rob the side business of the doctor in Valentine but the Sheriff is literally next door so I want to try it stealthily.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

J. Marston wrote: »
    Can you deadeye with throwing knives? I want to rob the side business of the doctor in Valentine but the Sheriff is literally next door so I want to try it stealthily.

You can, but only 1 target at a time by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

Anyone notice Arthur holding his head from time to time, like he has a migraine or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Varik wrote: »
    Had a bounty to catch but on the way saw a perfect grizzly, ended up dragging the bounty behind me while the pelt was on back of horse.

Eventually took another horse from competing bounty hunter so could get both back to town easily.

Deadly. Never thought of that. I wonder could you have multiple horses in tow?! The hills and mountains up north of Strawberry are like a zoo. Feckin wolves are a pain in the arse though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Anyone notice Arthur holding his head from time to time, like he has a migraine or something.

You'd have a migraine too if every 5 minutes some useless fecker at camp came running to you asking for stuff.....

Seriously, it's like they are all invalids. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Apologies if this has been asked before, but where is the cheapest place to buy this digital for XB1?

I got mine on cdkeys if you subscribe to their news letter on their facebook page you can get a further 3% discount. There may be cheaper now though be careful who you buy from! cdkeys are legit got my code within a couple of hours I'd recommend them anyway, just purchased RDR2 so far, a few people here used them also.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Paid off a bounty in Saint Denis at the post office,
    went to climb on my horse directly after leaving the post office
    a woman walked by as I was about to press Y

I ended up choking her and had to run from the cops again...

Kirby wrote: »
    You'd have a migraine too if every 5 minutes some useless fecker at camp came running to you asking for stuff.....

Seriously, it's like they are all invalids. :p

Arthur donated: "$150 and 2 deer carcasses."

Micah donated: "Crow feather."

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

I've noticed that happening when his health core is low i think, he staggers and is hunched when the stamina core is low and he squints when the dead eye core is low...fantastic small details!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I got mine on cdkeys if you subscribe to their news letter on their facebook page you can get a further 3% discount. There may be cheaper now though be careful who you buy from! cdkeys are legit got my code within a couple of hours I'd recommend them anyway, just purchased RDR2 so far, a few people here used them also.

Thanks mate, I have used cdkeys many times and they are spot on.
    I'll probably go with them, just wanted to see if there were any cheaper options before I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Nalz wrote: »
    Paid off a bounty in Saint Denis at the post office,
    went to climb on my horse directly after leaving the post office
    a woman walked by as I was about to press Y

I ended up choking her and had to run from the cops again...
    I dropped off a wanted man in cop shop in st Denis and then went to the fence to pawn a few bits to pay off my bounty and as I was walking through market a woman started to slap me silly for no reason and then rest of the mostly Chinese crowd started to turn on me.
    Haven’t a clue what I did to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

harr wrote: »
    I dropped off a wanted man in cop shop in st Denis and then went to the fence to pawn a few bits to pay off my bounty and as I was walking through market a woman started to slap me silly for no reason and then rest of the mostly Chinese crowd started to turn on me.
    Haven’t a clue what I did to them.

People are strange.

I've been looking for a three star badger for almost an hour. Fúck sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,676 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Was nearly finished a Stranger mission when I made the mistake of whistling for my horse (who I knew was a bit away from us as we had to walk the last bit). The woman was talking while walking behind me, then all I hear is a thud and a scream. My horse bumped into her and she decided to run off!

I hope the mission becomes available again. Would hate to have lost it in case there are follow on missions just because my horse knocked a rabbit out of her hand and she threw a sh*tfit.

I wouldn't mind but most times I whistle for the prick it takes her ages to come over and even then she normally stops a good distance away from me and I have to run over to her.

They're random encounters I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

J. Marston wrote: »
    I've been looking for a three star badger for almost an hour. Fúck sake.

A few hours after you quit you'll think back and realise you have a real problem. It probably felt like a reasonable escapade at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Really didnt like this game first 3 days I got it. Was a chore to deal with the camp and stuff so I said "fook da camp" and went off on my own exploring and hunting for legendary animals and is a whole different gaming experience now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Joshua J wrote: »
    Really didnt like this game first 3 days I got it. Was a chore to deal with the camp and stuff so I said "fook da camp" and went off on my own exploring and hunting for legendary animals and is a whole different gaming experience now.

I think most of the camp stuff is just to get a karma boost.

I just make sure nothings empty on the stats which don't go down fast if you're not taking stuff.

Joshua J wrote: »

I've been doing the same since last Friday and only ending chapter 2 now :D

I hate swamp people.

Think my favourite encounter so far has been Black Belle, hope I encounter her again later in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Varik wrote: »
    I hate swamp people.

Same :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Stumbled into a pig farm, the farmer was a bit on edge and pulled a gun a bit early for my liking. So I killed him and fed him to his own pigs.

Was travelling around a lot and then I see a white dot approach me on mini map.
    It was charles, dutch sent him to find me as I'd been away so long. was planning on going back after I did one last thing but the option of a free fast travel was too good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

ENG_20181101.x60343.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Is there any particular reason for doing some hunting what can you gain?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Ive not hunted a lot, just refilling the pantry at camp keeps the food thing white.

Advertisement