Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best low-cost hair trimmers for men

• 10-04-2015 3:19pm

I'm debating starting to shave/trim my own hair, so I can save on the cost of going to the hair dressers. If anyone does this, can they give me advice on the best trimmers. Ideally nothing too expensive and something that can shave the equivalent of a number 3.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

Argos do a broad range of head trimmers.

I always try to buy a fully washable one as I like to cut my hair in the shower for various reasons. I generally buy a new one yearly as even though they say washable the internals tend to seize. Still, have done my own hair for 15 yrs so reckon I've saved a few quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

I got a Wahl one in TK Maxx for €30 a couple of weeks ago, alot of barber's use the brand, high quality piece of kit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

I got a Wahl one in TK Maxx for €30 a couple of weeks ago, alot of barber's use the brand, high quality piece of kit.

Got this recently myself and find it very good.

Advertisement