Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still get a small percentage if an exam is failed?

Options
  • 10-04-2015 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Kinda hard to explain the question im going to ask but hey here it goes anyway :P
    So you know how if I got 50 percent in a exam thats worth 6 percent, that means I get 3 percent towards my final grade? welll what if I got 39 percent in an exam thats worth 6 percent (which is classed as a fail)? Would I still get a small percent towards my final grade (that percent being 2.34 to be exact) or do I just get a big fat zero since its a fail technically? These are continous assessments, we have no final exam they all just lead to a final grade at the end of the year.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

It all adds up so it would be added on to your overall CA percentage.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

phew! thats a load off my shoulders I was seriously worried there because for one subject I need every last percent that counts even if I only got 1 percent in an exam that was worth 6 :L

Advertisement