Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bellator/WSOF/One FC etc events Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Bellator have made a balls of this. Sky Sports coverage started with only 2 minutes left in the final round of Fabian Edwards fight. So Sky are only showing 2 fights and then it's over to BT and Channel 5. Makes no sense at all.

As far as I know, Sky were only meant to show 2 fighs. Gallagher and Daley.So you actually got a bonus! You should be thanking them! :pac:

Nah the whole thing is very messy alright

Gallagher is useless.
    Would be obliterated at ufc level

The kds only 22. I think he is doing very well. Thought Labiano looked bigger so Gallagher should stick to 135. Stand up looked a bit better but he tends to pop his head up when he backs up in a straight line.

I enjoy watching him anyway and he has many years to get even better

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

I'm unashamedly looking forward to seeing James Gallagher get battered (again) very soon. He's bang average and carries on like he's a world beater. 10 pro fights he's had now, his only half decent performances have come against total tomato cans.

I agree on some people being of a poor standard but calling guys "tomato cans" is a bit much. Anyone who gets in a cage deserves respect.

He can only beat who he is in with and he got beat by one too! Look at AJ in the boxing. (And CM Punk in mma :pac:) anyone can get beat at any time!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

I agree on some people being of a poor standard but calling guys "tomato cans" is a bit much. Anyone who gets in a cage deserves respect.

He can only beat who he is in with and he got beat by one too! Look at AJ in the boxing. (And CM Punk in mma :pac:) anyone can get beat at any time!

He is fighting cans. Labiano is a can. End of

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Lol that toolbox Aidan Power on channel 5. Looks like he failed at the Westlife audition and got into presenting whatever they'll have him

Had to manually add channel 5 to sky q to get this, hope Mouse get smashed the dude is thrash

This is weird they swapped all the presenters as well.
    Must be some contract thing
    Goldie seems to have pissed off

He is fighting cans. Labiano is a can. End of

Correct.

Gallagher's fighting cans and not beating them in a particularly impressive fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭sonic85

Aidan Power is a desperate presenter. How the hell did he land that gig?

Hope Chalmers gets his ar$e handed to him here

Don't think I've ever seen a fighter tape their hair up before, and now I've seen it twice tonight. Labiano and now Freeman.

Edit - tape has fallen out. It was good while it lasted.

• Advertisement

Balls anyway. Good finish but then the camera pans to those clowns in the crowd FFS

Gallagher v Chalmers catchweight, book it

sonic85 wrote: »
    Balls anyway. Good finish but then the camera pans to those clowns in the crowd FFS

I'd say his missus has had more mickey than Disneyland

Lol Gareth A. Bellend on.
    He'd show up to the opening of an envelope

Blacks don't crack.
    43 year old Melvin looks early twenties.

I'd be concerned for James with anyone of a decent standard. Like commentators where so biased to him saying no mistakes. Rushing an opponent in a mistake and it showed as he was tagged 3 times when he rushed his shots. Anyone with power and accuracy (Not a can) is putting him asleep.

I'll give him his ground game is improving and he's very assured down there, but anyone of decent standard is gonna end it before the gets ground control.

Right lads can we watch artem and Pauline tonight or is PPV?

Right lads can we watch artem and Pauline tonight or is PPV?

It's on Premier Sports if you have that channel. Coverage starts at 2 am I think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

It's on Premier Sports if you have that channel. Coverage starts at 2 am I think

Eir sport 2 in Ireland

Cracking shot there from Manhoef - Kent has a good chin!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Gallagher should generally be fighting a few cans for experience before going up in competition, otherwise you'll end up in another Aaron Pico situation.
    Granted he should tone down the McGregor lite personality a fair bit, but no point chucking him to the wolves just yet.

• Advertisement

ASOT wrote: »

Eir sport 2 in Ireland
    Ok mate thank you.

Ah jaysus why would you stop and look at the ref in the middle of a fight

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

Think he wanted it stopped
    Either that or the brain is completely scrambled

Christ Josh Thompson sounds like he has been sampling some of the local product.

Wow mouse is getting his arse kicked

Asus X540L wrote: »
    Wow mouse is getting his arse kicked

Didn't expect this at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Loving this fight wow

There are moussai we all know, great Fight so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Very close could go either way here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Great scrap. Should be Lovato's. Mousasi completely I'm the ascendancy heading into the fifth but didn't have much to do anything other than defend once he was taken down again.

Advertisement