Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bellator/WSOF/One FC etc events Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭tinpib

I thought there was due to be Gracie vs Marfone on before this.

The order of the early prelims seemed all over the place as well. Different from wiki anyway. I know, I know....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

No time for Gracies fight, this is a 5 rounder needs to be over for the ppv start at top of the hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

ASOT wrote: »
    Did the guy on the stream just say no fedor?

He did, but it was just in relation a promo piece I'd imagine as they went straight into the Dave & Buster's piece which Ranallo also asked about in response to the "no Fedor" comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Ireland only

ah my bad.

Not bad numbers so.

Gamebred wrote: »
    No time for Gracies fight, this is a 5 rounder needs to be over for the ppv start at top of the hour.

This is badly organised alright. Lots of filler waffle early on and now no time for a scheduled fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

what a boring fight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Has Davis ever had an exciting fight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Is MVP not one of the more recognisable fighters who could've/should've been on this card?

• Advertisement

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Is MVP not one of the more recognisable fighters who could've/should've been on this card?

Hes ''injured'', wont fight anybody they are busy trying to find some street sweeper for his return fight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭The White Feather

If you do not watch wrestling then apologies but this is exactly true and makes me laugh out loud!

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/878789321402208257

If you do not watch wrestling then apologies but this is exactly true and makes me laugh out loud!

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/878789321402208257
    I kind of watch wwe but how is this fight similar to Ortan v Wyatt?

I have to say I've seen worse fights, Bellator had to make this fight imo cant blame bellator see people ****ting on them on twitter, like the ufc has no **** fights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

3 0 Davis for activity according to commentator.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

2-2 for me through 4 rounds.

As soon as this garbage finishes Im away to bed, they literally have made me tired from boredom. I will watch the rest on demand in the morning.

Paully D wrote: »
    2-2 for me through 4 rounds.

Could go anyway, shocking spectacle. Have backed Bader myself, not confident.

tinpib wrote: »
    Could go anyway, shocking spectacle. Have backed Bader myself, not confident.

Never. In. Doubt. :cool:

Paul Heyman there putting on the belt as well. Nice touch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Worst / least deserved championship win ever?

Dont care about that split decision no one to blame but himself Davis.

Night folks. Im away now, I see therPPV has just started and Im not letting it hype me up, so Ive muted it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Night folks. Im away now, I see therPPV has just started and Im not letting it hype me up, so Ive muted it!

The ppv should be good, well lima larkin will be a cracker!

Moving Goldie into the studio bit for the PPV? That's pure stupid. Hope it's only 1 fight.

tinpib wrote: »
    Moving Goldie into the studio bit for the PPV? That's pure stupid. Hope it's only 1 fight.

Mauro is doing the PPV. Goldie did the prelims

I can't pick who will win this one. I am totally 50-50!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Just in from work and landed right on the gallagher fight - pretty perfect for him, I havnt seen ANY of him but the interview was fine, he seems like a decent fella, dont get the "conor copycat" thing either "oh look he walks on his legs, just like conor" Get over it! They train together, its natural to get some traits from people you hang around with - even tho I see no resemblance.

To the people giving out about the production - the fight is on american TV so what your looking at between fights is whats happening during the ad breaks! You can see and hear behind the scenes basically!! Its fine!!

• Advertisement

ardinn wrote: »
    Just in from work and landed right on the gallagher fight - pretty perfect for him, I havnt seen ANY of him but the interview was fine, he seems like a decent fella, dont get the "conor copycat" thing either "oh look he walks on his legs, just like conor" Get over it! They train together, its natural to get some traits from people you hang around with - even tho I see no resemblance.

You admit havent seen none of him thats why you dont get the''conor copy cat thing'' if you have seen 1% of him you'd know hes a clone right down to the bloody dog he has.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

You admit havent seen none of him thats why you dont get the''conor copy cat thing'' if you have seen 1% of him you'd know hes a clone right down to the bloody dog he has.

I saw this fight and a little build up and the interview and from that I formed the opinion. Maybe he is a complete clone, I just aint seen it yet, but will be following the kid from now on so will update my opinion accordingly :D

ardinn wrote: »
    I saw this fight and a little build up and the interview and from that I formed the opinion. Maybe he is a complete clone, I just aint seen it yet, but will be following the kid from now on so will update my opinion accordingly :D

Its working for him I'll give him that, doesnt make it any less cringey though.

Think Lima has that one.

I would agree with Jimmy there

48-47 Lima

They are saying that James Gallagher is back out cageside now.Remind you of anyone?!! With Royce here! It says "savage" on the back.

DDIogIKXYAAS0-m.jpg

Maybe to confront/call out Pico if he wins?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Lol at all the cringey clowns posting about Gallagher in here. He's a wee kid been following Conor since he was what 15? Seen what conor's mouth got him and is trying to do the same. Some hoping he got battered must be fairly sickened.

If he was from the south half the same people would love him.

Same crap in every sport with people from the north.

Remind you of anyone?!! With Royce here!

Stevie Wonder, a wee bit.

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    Lol at all the cringey clowns posting about Gallagher in here. He's a wee kid been following Conor since he was what 15? Seen what conor's mouth got him and is trying to do the same. Some hoping he got battered must be fairly sickened.

If he was from the south half the same people would love him.

Same crap in every sport with people from the north.

What are you talking about? Everyone here is a fan of him. I know I am anyway.

Just want him to be a bit more himself. No one minds a bit of copying as he trains and looks up to Conor.

I think he is doing great!

Oh dear!! Poor guy. Couldn't have been any more embarrassing.

Jeez all that hype!!!! :eek:

Now Gallagher is even more impressive if you ask me!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

lmao

What are you talking about? Everyone here is a fan of him. I know I am anyway.

Just want him to be a bit more himself. No one minds a bit of copying as he trains and looks up to Conor.

I think he is doing great!
    Multiple posters in here were hoping he got battered tonight. Irish fans hoping an irish fighter got battered.

It's typical ****e we always get. Gaa teams from the north, James McClean, Rory mcilroy etc. It's pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

CM Pico

• Advertisement

Multiple posters in here were hoping he got battered tonight. Irish fans hoping an irish fighter got battered.

It's typical ****e we always get. Gaa teams from the north, James McClean, Rory mcilroy etc. It's pathetic.

What the F has being from the North got to do with anything? he walks out with the tri colour ffs go to bed.

What the F has being from the North got to do with anything? he walks out with the tri colour ffs go to bed.

It has loads to do with it. I guarantee that if he was from the south there wouldn't be anything like the ****e talk that was going on about him. The exact same as the other examples I mentioned.

Yes I agree with you. If you look back, I said I will always support our own.

But don't be reading in that it is a northern Ireland thing though. People just said that because they think he was not humble and copying Conor.He showed great respect at the end so I think he is humble.

After Pico losing it shows how good Gallagher is!

• Advertisement
Advertisement