Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Health Insurance Information

• 11-04-2015 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

Hi all..

Right so basically, I want to take out a health insurance plan.. I have previously broken my leg and had two operations on it. I have been told it will be fine, however in the case that I will have to get anything done again or just for anything else.
    I am accident prone unfortunately.

Right so, excuse my ignorance.. I was on the HIA website comparing quotes but its a bit complicated to me..

It seems to me you could be hours reading through all policies to read what one offers over the other?

What do you recommend doing?

I have a medical card, and I don't think it will be taken off me for the foreseeable future. However I went private with my second operation and I had a lot better 'service' ..

Any advice would be great..

Kind Regards..

Advertisement