Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi/Lidl shopping times...

• 11-04-2015 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Has anyone found which is the best time to shop at the discount grocers shops ?

I have went in the morning and evenings and often found the place bare. I cant seem to time when to get there when they have a fully stocked fruit & veg section.

I assume it rests on when they get deliveries....Does anyone have insider info!? Im sick of not getting things that i need and two trips to do groceries during the week is not my idea of fun.

Also i am poor...thats why i shop there, I could go to Tesco etc but it costs me far more.

Comments

Monday morning be there when they open they are fully stocked then

I know because I went in on Saturday evening & the place was empty Aldi I was in shelves empty freezers bone dry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I was in Aldi in Castletroy this morning at 9 and it was well stocked, great range of fruit, veg and meat!
    It was a pleasure to shop at that time, only about 8 cars in the car park!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Aldi in Castletroy is best avoided Monday evening as there is shuttle buses from UL and the place is busy with students

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

marno21 wrote: »
    Aldi in Castletroy is best avoided Monday evening as there is shuttle buses from UL and the place is busy with students
    Noted, thank you.

Advertisement