Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LC HL Biology - worth studying plant chapters?

• 11-04-2015 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi I'm doing hl lc biology and just trying to get the whole course revised. I was just wondering from anyone who has already done it or is doing it know would you get away with not studying the plant chapters? Except the experiments of course. I know you'd have to study everything else definitely but you'd still get enough choice without the plant qns wouldn't you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Mahmoudsaid_1

You're almost guaranteed a question in plants from section A or C so you'll be increasing your options if you study them ,personally think they're easy except for the germination chapter could be a hassle ,other than that try and get them done

• Registered Users Posts: 31 RingoIRL

In all honesty, you have plenty of time to study all the plant chapters. Sexual Reproduction of Flowering Plants is a pretty hard chapter, but other than that, everything is manageable.

I'm repeating, and l last year I pretty much skimmed the last 10 chapters of the book the night before because I hadn't even touched them before that. Completely skipped plant chapters. Got a B2 in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 bazinga1

RingoIRL wrote: »
    In all honesty, you have plenty of time to study all the plant chapters. Sexual Reproduction of Flowering Plants is a pretty hard chapter, but other than that, everything is manageable.

I'm repeating, and l last year I pretty much skimmed the last 10 chapters of the book the night before because I hadn't even touched them before that. Completely skipped plant chapters. Got a B2 in the end.

Well that's reassuring , thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Don't think I answered any plant questions last year but still did the chapters. They shouldn't take that long to do though.
    Might be worth having a look over it just in case. You might end up having to answer one.
    I always try and reduce the probability of being unable to answer a question or part of one during an exam.

Advertisement