Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving the league

Options
  • 11-04-2015 3:09pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

As Im not really finding the time for Madden and to be honest not having a very enjoyable time when I do play I think it's best for everyone for me to drop out of the league.

I haven't had the time to play the game enough to be competitive in the leagues and it is not a very good experience either for me or my opponents to be involved in very one sided games.

I'll wish everyone still in the league the best for the rest of the season and I'll hopefully be back for Madden 16.

I'll still be around the forum and certainly will pop up for the meetups, so hopefully will stay involved in the forum.

Talk soon....

Advertisement