Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement watch battery Sunday

Options
  • 11-04-2015 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if fields in mcdonagh replace batteries or is any other jeweller open on Sunday's

Comments

I'd imagine they are open on Sunday, - they're open til 7oc this evening so you could give them a ring before they close and ask about tomorrow's opening times. Their number is 056 7777485

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Be carefull if your going to the main Jewlers in there. I went in with a very expensive watch for a new battery. They came back to me to tell me that the battery was good,but the winding mechanism was seized. I was confused with this as I had not had a problem with this in the past. Took the watch to Nolans and before the guy even went into the back to investigate the problem he told me that the back of the watch was fitted incorrectly. Turns out that they HAD in fact replaced the battery but fitted the back on wrong thereby pinching the winder.

Never again. Only today got another battery in Mrs Odyssey's watch in Nolans,€6.00 and it took about 3 mins:).
    Just checked they're closed on Sunday's.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

Nolans do a brilliant service. Can't recommend it enough. I'd hold out for that if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

I bought a pack of 6 watch batteries in Aldi for €1.99 and changed it meself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

emeldc wrote: »
    I bought a pack of 6 watch batteries in Aldi for €1.99 and changed it meself :D

Bleedin cheapskate!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

Bleedin cheapskate!!:D

michaeloleary_0.jpg

Advertisement