Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop 1.0

• 11-04-2015 6:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭

Flashback for anyone??

I came in around Photoshop 8.

This might give some a flashback or a laugh.

Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I so want a copy!!!

WOW!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Bah you young folk. I cut my teeth on Deluxe Paint for DOS. *shakes CGA stick*

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,834 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

the first image editing program i can remember using was neopaint. i think the computer had 4MB RAM; was a 486 SX25.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I have found the original Source Code

Anyone know how to get that to run on OSX?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

First image editor I used was Corel Draw on dos 3.0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Bah you young folk. I cut my teeth on Deluxe Paint for DOS. *shakes CGA stick*

I used that on Amiga. I remember drawing stuff pixel by pixel. :)

I used that on Amiga. I remember drawing stuff pixel by pixel. :)

[Yorkshire] Luxury, we had to hand paint pixels from dyes we mined ourselves while being beaten with whips[/Yorkshire]

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,834 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

sod the lot of you. i can remember when we had to take photographs on sheets of plastic with fancy chemicals smeared on them. none of this computer bollocks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

i started using photoshop at version 3.0 ...at least there were layers by then! but i swear it felt like it took 10 minutes to even open the software.. and i'd always get SCRATCH DISK FULL :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I used to use paint shop pro. As I remember it was a fairly good package for nothing. Or was it some sort of shareware where they expected you to send them money in the post?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Existentialist

Not money in the post, they weren't completely backwards you know.

The wanted a tenth part of your crops, and the soul of your firstborn as collateral.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Photoshop 5 for me back in 1999, college days. Oh the memories!

Advertisement