Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Saturday Night Show April 11th 2015 at 9.45pm

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Great karaoke song cos you don't have to have a note in your head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

I fell asleep before the end of the show. Lortamercy on me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Lisha wrote: »
    Love Mallow.
    I've never seen that woman around Mallow, she should be easy spot if she comes back to visit. She's a bit scatty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Sam Kade wrote: »
    I've never seen that woman around Mallow, she should be easy spot if she comes back to visit. She's a bit scatty.

But she was the most likeable guest last night by miles - if not light years. :o;)

Even if I had the Discovery Channel, I still wouldn't watch Wheeler Dealers. And if by chance I wanted a makeover of some sort, I don't think I would go to Lisa... :o:o;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

But she was the most likeable guest last night by miles - if not light years. :o;)

Even if I had the Discovery Channel, I still wouldn't watch Wheeler Dealers. And if by chance I wanted a makeover of some sort, I don't think I would go to Lisa... :o:o;)
    Ah yes wheeler dealers where they don't take labour into account when calculating profit :eek:

Advertisement