Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitcoin question

Options
  • 11-04-2015 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere online that I can buy €115 worth of bitcoin and receive it instantly. Everywhere I look you have to wait 2-3 days and pay with a bank transfer, I'd prefer to pay with PayPal or credit card. any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Cucullan wrote: »
    Is there anywhere online that I can buy €115 worth of bitcoin and receive it instantly. Everywhere I look you have to wait 2-3 days and pay with a bank transfer, I'd prefer to pay with PayPal or credit card. any help appreciated.

Try www.localbitcoins.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

As Lukker- said, local bitcoins is probably your best option. You could also try circle.com, though they say they don't support Irish cards, I was able to buy immediately with my BOI visa debit card (but some others have reported that they couldn't).

You're unlikely to find many places taking credit cards or paypal because those are reversible payment methods so the seller can end up getting scammed by a chargeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I think there is still a Bitcoin ATM at GSM Solutions in town 6-7 Upper Abbey Street, Dublin 1, check bitcoin-atm.ie . It allows you to buy instantly.

Also if I'm not mistaken circle.com now accepts Irish accounts, however if you use your credit card please note that you might be charged cash advance fees from your bank.

Advertisement