Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most reasonable panel beater

Options
  • 12-04-2015 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Just wondering could anybody recommend who would be the most reasonable panel beater based in Kilkenny City or County?

A few places can be incredibly expensive to get some small jobs done such as dents, marks or scoffs.

Is there a panel beater in Stoneyford Village and what are they like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Eaglebridie 32

Don't know about Stoneyford but I had a small job done last December by RFM Crash repairs, Hebron Ind Estate, did top job, very reasonable. Dealt with Robbie, nice guy, think he is the owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭dobbs2210

Don't know about Stoneyford but I had a small job done last December by RFM Crash repairs, Hebron Ind Estate, did top job, very reasonable. Dealt with Robbie, nice guy, think he is the owner.

Thanks for that info. I'll give them a shout. Where exactly are they located?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Eaglebridie 32

Down past Top Oil depot, near end, right turn, down there on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

Have to give my vote to robbie in RM Crash Repairs in Hebron... did a few jobs for me over the last number of years and cant fault him.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 breen_og

In the same situation have light damage to rear quarter panel and bumper was quoted 195 for paint and 400 for labour with Kieran Ryan.
    Is this excessive? does anyone know what the guys work is like?

It seems there's only RM and Ryans to deal with in the city. Does anyone else have any other places they could recommend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Bobbys auto shop out near Clara is another place.

Advertisement