Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So, why are you up, this time of a Sunday morning?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭freddie1970

Sick temp of 39.8 up all night

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭freddie1970

the_syco wrote: »
    Because watching the new Daredevil series instead of going to bed four hours ago was a good idea?

Any good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

I'm still up from yesterday fixing a ps4 over-heating problem. Fixed now with new thermal compound and a fan clean out. It's not a nice feeling ripping the guts out of this thing. Unimpressed with the manufacture of this system as it was put together slopilly.

Baked now after the fix and just chilling out in the garden having a Tuborg beer and... as you already know :) A herb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

been watching Coachella all night after my busy day of watching Masters Golf. solid weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭17larsson

Newborn baby making some noise. I will stay awake and watch the start of the Chinese gp now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,716 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Fell asleep on the couch after a few whiskeys, it's grand and peaceful this hour of the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Getting ready for work :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭NSAman

Ahhhhh up after work out now having a cup of tea ... tis good to be alive. ****ty morning though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭lulzordan

Any good

Not OP but I'm loving it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I'm up because I've got a virus that's making me feel too grotty to sleep. I really really really need some sleep.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Thespoofer

I can't get no sleep...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Daughter has a karate competition in Cork this morning, so setting off on the 3 hour drive soon. Going to be a long day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Worked four eight o'clock shifts last week so now the pattern has crept in. Formula One is on which is at least some consolation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Sunday is the start of my work week.

So I'm sitting at my desk when I really should be working.

I am working.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭Jude13

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Sunday is the start of my work week.

So I'm sitting at my desk when I really should be working.

I am working.

Ditto except I am working, apart from no obviously. This day two weeks I will be back in Dublin snoozing and getting up to a fry up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

Migraine :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

It's sunday morning with low rolling clouds above you moving from the west to east with water dropping from the sky.

A relaxing morning and quiet, and a beautiful morning.

Never bring your work home with you, as there's more to living life. A chilled sun/cloudy-day.

Clear is the water that flows to the boyne...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

I'm in the airport drinking a takeaway latte and waiting for my gate to open.

I tried on three perfumes in the duty free and now I have a headache. I smell like an angel though. A very potent angel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

I'm up and off to work. I'm not going to have a day off for a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

My oh has sensed I am longing for another child. We have a 3 yr old girl and i just feel she would love a brother/sister. (I was an only child and hated it)

He said after I've had more physio (back injury) it would be lovely to have another. So i suppose I've been awake all night in shock. I was expecting him to call me s hormonal fool and get me chocolate. But no, a baby instead. Crazy times ahead!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

SATSUMA wrote: »
    Migraine :(

Feel better soon. I get them too. They're debilitating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Jude13 wrote: »
    This day two weeks I will be back in Dublin snoozing and getting up to a fry up!

Hmmm, so will I.

You aren't going to a wedding in Dunboyne, by any chance? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Christiening as well oddly enough - and doing a reading at it (thankfullly wrnt easy on the booze last night)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

PLL wrote: »
    My oh has sensed I am longing for another child. We have a 3 yr old girl and i just feel she would love a brother/sister. (I was an only child and hated it)

He said after I've had more physio (back injury) it would be lovely to have another. So i suppose I've been awake all night in shock. I was expecting him to call me s hormonal fool and get me chocolate. But no, a baby instead. Crazy times ahead!

This was the first time ye spoke of it and it has come as such a massive shock that you can't sleep? Or was it the shock of him saying "as soon as your back is up to it, I'll ride ya"?

Either way....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It sounds like a makey uppy reason..and you're getting your "my husband wants another, I'm delighted" post in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

This was the first time ye spoke of it and it has come as such a massive shock that you can't sleep? Or was it the shock of him saying "as soon as your back is up to it, I'll ride ya"?

Either way....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It sounds like a makey uppy reason..and you're getting your "my husband wants another, I'm delighted" post in.

I read it as "I've got no chocolate - I'm pissed off".

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭yankinlk

Going for a drift dive in the burren. The usual Sunday morning routine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Has to get up because the wind knocked the bin over. Bags of my rubbish all over the street. None split, thankfully.

Back in bed now tho :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Up early to prepare, have a couple of christenings on today. Hope I don't drop the babies again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

traineeacc wrote: »
    Had a baby 2 days ago! Newborns and night feeds

Congrats , :0)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,318 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Visiting the in-laws for the weekend, I sleep on the couch in the living room, had to get up before they all come down for breakfast :(

A shower and I'll be grand :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Finished work at midnight and back in for 10am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

So, why are you up, this time of a Sunday morning?

A better question... Why the bad grammar? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Masters coverage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Just woke up...*sniffs air*...Nobody doing a fry?!
    Slight headache from that wine last night but won't complain; could be worse.

Advertisement