Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking on Campus

Options
  • 12-04-2015 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have an exam in the O'Reilly Hall on Tuesday morning, so I was just wondering if somebody would be able to tell me what time I should be in UCD at to be safe of getting a parking spot? And is there a car park other than the one beside O'Reilly Hall in case there isn't a space in that car park when I get in?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Their are a few car parks down that end. As you come in the main gate O Reilly hall car park is on your right. Be careful, some of the bays are reserved for Sports and Fitness. Often aren't filled, but you will get clamped if you park in them.

If you go left when you come in the main gate you will pass three more carparks, the Engineering one on the right, the old running track car park on the left, and if you go through that car park, you can park down on the actual running track. You should be fine if you get in early enough.

Advertisement