Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trampoline spare parts?

Options
  • 12-04-2015 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

Not sure if right section, but here it goes:

Bought a 12 ft sportspower trampoline in argos a while ago, and unfortunately one gust blew it over, damaging the frame. We'll need two top rails to fix it ( could probably weld it but would prefer not to).

Does anyone know where i can get spare parts for this make in ireland? From what i can find online, they're either in the us or uk, out of stock for the part i need, and shipping from abroad would cost more than the whole thing...

Any ideas appreciated! (Or if anyone wants to get rid of their trampoline parts let me know...)

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mommabear3

Hi, just wondering how you got on??? I have exactly same problem at moment! But to buy a new one is our 3rd one so don't really want to if I can help it!

Cheers x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

My daughter got the part she need on ebay if that is any help

Hi. Thanks. I looked in eBay, but they don't post to republic and it was working out so expensive I am better off getting new one.
    Thanks for reply tho x

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Thanks for that link.
    Unfortunately they only have 10" frame, I am looking for a part for a 12" one.. and to be honest it's too expensive.

E.G. The website above is €90 delivered for a new full 10" frame ONLY,
    Where as for €50 more I can buy a brand new 10" trampoline complete with all accessorys, nets, tie down, ladder etc..

I will advertise my broken trampoline, for parts, if someone somewhere has a 12" sports power (Argos) trampoline with broken bits they may need and maybe we cud make a decent trampoline out of 2 not so good ones!!!
    Mine was only up less than a week when storm damaged it - (in JULY!) I could have cried 😢

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

eBay.co.uk and order from there. Set up an address pal (an post version of parcel motel) and get it send to the uk address they provide her with. The part (for a 12ft sports power) was £14.99 and adress pal is €3.75 if you collect it at the post office or €5.99 if you get it delivered to your house. I think the seller was eightieschick72. She actually sells on the Irish eBay site too and even though she says she doesn't deliver to Ireland I got a message from her after I ordered from the uk one that she will deliver to Ireland if requested but she didn't give me a price.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have no idea what these parts are, but addresspal is limited in size, and oversized items will cost a LOT more to get delivered, or might be refused, not sure what happens. The size limit is on their site, and bear in mind it is the boxed size, some companies use huge boxes for tiny things.

The OP mentioned welding. If a long tube has bent & buckled the proper way to fix it would not be to just weld it, I would cut the buckled section out and want a new tube to fit either inside or outside of the existing tubes, and then weld it.

Advertisement