Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LRP Selzonic

Options
  • 12-04-2015 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Anybody got their hands on it here yet? I've tried lots of chemists that stock the LRP range and they don't have it and don't know when they'll be getting it.

Have a friend in Dublin CC today so if anyone knows anywhere thats sells it that would be great! Dying to get my hands on it!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

What is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Sorry I got the spelling wrong and can't edit!! Serozinc spray from la roche posay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

I'm still looking for it too! Apparently it was meant to launch on April 1st countrywide here, but even Boots don't seem to have it in :(

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭skitzyspider

I got it today in Hickeys chemist in Bridgewater Shopping Centre in Arklow. It was €10 and they had it on a display stand with a big "new" sign over it beside all the other LRP stuff. Haven't seen it anywhere else yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Ooh have to pick up a prescription tomorrow so will see if my local chemist has it in yet. It sounds like a really useful product.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Saw it in Boots Liffey Valley last wk

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Saw it in Boots Liffey Valley last wk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

What does it do?

Tilly wrote: »
    What does it do?

Kind of an oil/blemish control "holy grail" spray/toner. It's geared towards people with troublesome skin, but all skin types can use it.

Finally got it in Hickey!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

bscm wrote: »
    Kind of an oil/blemish control "holy grail" spray/toner. It's geared towards people with troublesome skin, but all skin types can use it.

Would it be better than effaclar for troublesome skin?

Stheno wrote: »

I use effaclar - its a spray to use alongside your other products

Stheno wrote: »

It's supposedly less irritating on some people than Effaclar, more suitable for everyday use. I've never used it myself, but have heard loads about it and know a few people who bring suitcases of it home from France.

bscm wrote: »
    It's supposedly less irritating on some people than Effaclar, more suitable for everyday use. I've never used it myself, but have heard loads about it and know a few people who bring suitcases of it home from France.
    I'm at the point where effaclar has done wonders for 90% of my skin but nothing for the extremly probelmatic areas and wondering if it's not harsh enough/too harsh?

It stings when I use it on the one small part of my face that is still full of blemishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

Has anybody found this available online or could lead me in the right direction? Checked boots with no luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

I've got it from Amazon. I've finished the whole thing about a month ago. It is good but not so good that I want to repurchase it. For reference, I have combo-dry, very acne-prone, sensitive skin. I can live without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I've been getting this online for a while but was in Galway today and got it in Cara pharmacy. I like it but I don't know if it does anything miraculous. It's nice and cooling and I use it as a substitute for toner in between cleansing and moisturising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Got it in Hickeys on Henry St earlier. €10 and on the top shelf of the LRP section

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

Got this today from the pharmacy in Dunnes, Headford Rd, Galway. €10. First use tonight. Got recommended Effaclar in local pharmacy and love what's it done for my skin so I'm a total LRP convert. Fingers crossed this delivers too.

Advertisement