Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now TV / Sky Sports Day Pass on PS4?

Options
  • 12-04-2015 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

I have just got a day pass from Sky Sports, few friends over, manchester derby and masters... why not I thought.

But I cannot seem to get it working on the PS4. It works on both my personal and work laptop fine after signing in, but on the playstation I cannot seem to get it working.

Can anyone please assist?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

There's an extra subscription on top of all that if you want to watch on a console, on PC it's free but they consider it another box so if you've got multiroom it will let you without any other charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Hi,

I have just got a day pass from Sky Sports, few friends over, manchester derby and masters... why not I thought.

But I cannot seem to get it working on the PS4. It works on both my personal and work laptop fine after signing in, but on the playstation I cannot seem to get it working.

Can anyone please assist?

Thanks

You may have to log in on PC and deactivate one of the laptops, is the sky pass not limited to 2 devices?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Didn't think NowTv Sky passes worked at all in Ireland!?!? What gives?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Batesy wrote: »
    Didn't think NowTv Sky passes worked at all in Ireland!?!? What gives?

They do work but Sky for some reason don't sell them here officially.

Advertisement