Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Golf Club (xbox one) €11.55! Ends tonight

Options
  • 12-04-2015 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

I just got this game yesterday and this is a far more realistic game to golf than tiger woods ever was!
    It reminds me of what pro evolution soccer is to Fifa! Pro is closer to the way the game really is where fifa is more glamorous and has the licences but really unrealistic!
    I have played this golf game over night and it is so challenging that when you do start getting used to it is so rewarding. You basically set your shot up before you hit it and try and master the shot. There is no spinning the ball in mid air and swerving it like tiger woods so get it right the first time :)
    There is a course editor on it also where you can create your own courses but its time consuming id say! But what i will mention is that there over 56,000 courses on it (mostly crap id say) but the carefully created Augusta is on it and boy is it amazing and spot on and many more! Anyone that plays golf in real life as a hobby will find this is as close as you will get in terms of video games! its not easy and i understand people love easy but unlike tiger woods,you are not going out and scoring and unrealistic 30 under in each of the four rounds!!
    But if you do prefer tiger woods and the glamour then rory mcilory pga tour (name change) is out in 2 months but you could do worse than go online and pay just 11.55 for this for the time being!
    See you on the course guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Emmo-m-

Is this on the xbox store or on some other site? Shows up as €34.99 on the store in smartglass app.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭recyclops

post was posted on 12/4/2015 i unfortunately missed it at 11 euro :(

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

Emmo-m- wrote: »
    Is this on the xbox store or on some other site? Shows up as €34.99 on the store in smartglass app.

yeah it's on the xbox store but unfortunately its gone back up in price it was at 11.55 for the masters weekend!

I am hooked on the game!! its a real golf game and concentrates solely on that aspect!

Advertisement