Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Universal Mobile Phone Charger

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭Worztron

Bump.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

I may go for the first one.

UNIVERSAL MOBILE PHONE MAINS CHARGER: http://www.amazon.co.uk/UNIVERSAL-MOBILE-PHONE-MAINS-CHARGER-Jumbo-Pack-Black/dp/B003X3YAV6

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Did you try Argos?

Did you try Argos?

Hi Kristopherus. I looked on argos.ie but did not find anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Worztron wrote: »
    Hi Kristopherus. I looked on argos.ie but did not find anything.

I would'nt from Amazon because you'll pay over the odds with the currency conversion. I can only suggest a 2-Euro shop, Dealz or similar, or Tesco, who are likely be the most expensive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement