Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub(s) with craft beers in Killybegs

Options
  • 12-04-2015 8:08pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Howayiz lads.

Just wondering if any of you could recommend a pub in Killybegs that stocks craft beers, preferably on tap. Have a few friends coming over from Germany in a few months and looking for recommendations. If they stock Kinnegar on tap that'd be awesome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Aake wrote:
    Hi , I have a 14 & 12 year old and there registration fee is Ã႒¢Â‚¬32 each . Anyone think this is a bit much or is it the going rate ? Thanks

You will be doing well I'd say.

You could try asking Kinnegar on Twitter, but from experience, they aren't great at knowing who stocks their beer. I don't know who looks after their distribution.

In that part of the County, you are more likely to find the likes of Donegal Blonde etc if anything. Not a patch on Kinnegar...

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭The Assistinator

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    You will be doing well I'd say.

You could try asking Kinnegar on Twitter, but from experience, they aren't great at knowing who stocks their beer. I don't know who looks after their distribution.

In that part of the County, you are more likely to find the likes of Donegal Blonde etc if anything. Not a patch on Kinnegar...
    I happened to be in the tara hotel last night and they have kinnegar by the bottle didnt notice it on tap though cant say ive noticed it in many places though.

martyo wrote:
    I happened to be in the tara hotel last night and they have kinnegar by the bottle didnt notice it on tap though cant say ive noticed it in many places though.

Tap is lovely but bottle will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭overshoot

I know hughies put in a Donegal blonde tap, agreed tho no kinnegar

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Cheers lads.
    Kinnegar Rustbucket and Scraggy Bay have to be two of the nicest Irish beers out there, and even better on tap. Donegal Blonde ain't bad either though I have to say.

• Advertisement

In fairness to them, their list of stockists on their website is pretty accurate I'd day

http://kinnegarbrewing.ie/stockists/

Advertisement