Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Skangermobiles online (part 2)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

GvidoR wrote: »

One MILLION miles! :eek::eek::eek:

dr-evil-one-million-dollars.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

I rhink that could have looked nice if he finished the job!

NOOOOOOOO! This is a nice one. It just happens to be mine :D:D

IMG_2327_1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

emeldc wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOO! This is a nice one. It just happens to be mine :D:D

IMG_2327_1.jpg

Danger danger there's a BMW bragger about..... Every motoring thread, every bucking motoring thread on this site is ruined by the bloody BMW bragger.... The older the lump of BMW scrap they're driving the more they brag..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

jca wrote: »
    Danger danger there's a BMW bragger about..... Every motoring thread, every bucking motoring thread on this site is ruined by the bloody BMW bragger.... The older the lump of BMW scrap they're driving the more they brag..

How is it an old lump of BMW scrap? It's a well minded car that's very clean for the year with unique colour.

What do you drive yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

nice condition, not a fan of the colour for that model but I wouldnt slate it

shietpilot wrote: »
    How is it an old lump of BMW scrap? It's a well minded car that's very clean for the year with unique colour.

What do you drive yourself?

It doesn't matter what I drive. If a skanger version of my car appears on this thread I don't take it as an opportunity to do some bragging about how unique and rare a colour my car has and then put up a picture of it... Big car small w***y... What is it about BMW drivers that they insist on telling you they drive a BMW?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,301 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

More skang less failed attempts at trolling please

More skang less failed attempts at trolling please

A little less back seat modding while your at it too...

• Advertisement

Exactly, not particularly liking the colour of a car whilst still appreciating it is in good condition is trolling now?

what a bunch of babies

It doesn't matter what I drive. If a skanger version of my car appears on this thread I don't take it as an opportunity to do some bragging about how unique and rare a colour my car has and then put up a picture of it... Big car small w***y... What is it about BMW drivers that they insist on telling you they drive a BMW?

You don't come near a bunch of petrol heads and bad mouth their cars just because you don't like them. There is a reason why lots of Motors regulars are driving BMWs and it's not because they're a heap of scrap.

I'm still interested in seeing what you drive seeing as all the BMWs are scrap here...

That green BMW is good medicine after seeing that monstrosity of a recreation of a BMW GTR :rolleyes:

think jca was joking

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Need something for the drive to Sunday mass? Look no further!

http://cars.donedeal.ie/view/11216837

You don't come near a bunch of petrol heads and bad mouth their cars just because you don't like them. There is a reason why lots of Motors regulars are driving BMWs and it's not because they're a heap of scrap.

I'm still interested in seeing what you drive seeing as all the BMWs are scrap here...

That green BMW is good medicine after seeing that monstrosity of a recreation of a BMW GTR :rolleyes:
    I wasn't bad mouthing his car. It's the " I've a BMW and I'm making sure everyone knows it" that gets on my wick. I didn't say all the BMWs are scrap here either. You're being dramatic about the whole thing.

There you are JCA, nice to make your accuantance. What does that stand for anyway, Jewish crafts association, or maybe, just clowning around.
    Anyhoo, let me fill you in on a few things. I posted the picture of the BMW just as a comparison of what one should look like and what a destroyed one looks like. I don't drive a BMW, I own one. Very few people know I have one because I don't drive it that much. My daily driver is actually a '97 Nissan Vanette cargo that I have from brand new. Its not quite as clean as the beemer but I reckon it's probably one of the cleanest ones left in the country. For the record I also have a '12 Mercedes c200, a '05 Peugeot 407 (also from new), '98 VW Golf ( ten years) and a '01 Astra that the young lad uses. I would be proud to be seen in any one of them and while all are not as clean as the BMW, I would rather be seen getting out of a sheep than that abortion of a 318ci with whatever kit he's claiming it has. A lot of the lads on here can appreciate a clean well kept car whether it's 2 years old or 22 years old. Because they're small time enthusiasts, just like me. It has nothing to do with the brand. So JCA, GFY :D

• Advertisement

emeldc wrote: »
    There you are JCA, nice to make your accuantance. What does that stand for anyway, Jewish crafts association, or maybe, just clowning around.
    Anyhoo, let me fill you in on a few things. I posted the picture of the BMW just as a comparison of what one should look like and what a destroyed one looks like. I don't drive a BMW, I own one. Very few people know I have one because I don't drive it that much. My daily driver is actually a '97 Nissan Vanette cargo that I have from brand new. Its not quite as clean as the beemer but I reckon it's probably one of the cleanest ones left in the country. For the record I also have a '12 Mercedes c200, a '05 Peugeot 407 (also from new), '98 VW Golf ( ten years) and a '01 Astra that the young lad uses. I would be proud to be seen in any one of them and while all are not as clean as the BMW, I would rather be seen getting out of a sheep than that abortion of a 318ci with whatever kit he's claiming it has. A lot of the lads on here can appreciate a clean well kept car whether it's 2 years old or 22 years old. Because they're small time enthusiasts, just like me. It has nothing to do with the brand. So JCA, GFY :D

What age are you? 17? GFY? Seriously? Very childish,( accompanied by more bragging), answer. I had to ask my teenage son what GFY stood for. I've a good idea what mentality I'm dealing with now.

What age are you? 17? GFY? Seriously? Very childish,( accompanied by more bragging), answer. I had to ask my teenage son what GFY stood for. I've a good idea what mentality I'm dealing with now.

PMSL here. (Go and ask him what that means). :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Ah lads, **** sake.

You can't really be on boards.ie/motors and be that jumpy when you see a BMW!

It'd be like someone who doesn't like chicken going to Nandos.

Ah lads, **** sake.

You can't really be on boards.ie/motors and be that jumpy when you see a BMW!

It'd be like someone who doesn't like chicken going to Nandos.

I like bmw's Toyotafanboi, it's their drivers I can't stand. They really believe the propaganda about it being the ultimate driving machine, you're driving the only marque that can attempt to lay claim to that title.

Yeah, whatever.
    To the rest of the lads, sorry for derailing the thread, i think most of you know that wasn't my intention.
    Back to skangermobiles ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,723 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

JPe8RIM.jpg
    jEzuCId.jpg
    T7PkpFS.jpg
    1JAl6Qe.jpg

Up for sale on the Buy and sell cars Ireland FB page which is brilliant for seeing skangermobiles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

That gaudy intercooler needs to be behind the bumper but I'm in love with everything else about that car :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

That's not really a contender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭NickDunne

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    http://i.imgur.com/JPe8RIM.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/jEzuCId.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/T7PkpFS.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/1JAl6Qe.jpg

Up for sale on the Buy and sell cars Ireland FB page which is brilliant for seeing skangermobiles.

100% not skanger. Looks really well built imo. No skanger in their right mind would know how to fit a z20let into a zafira :pac:

The likes of this is skanger

a158a0915d16.JPG

NickDunne wrote: »
    100% not skanger. Looks really well built imo. No skanger in their right mind would know how to fit a z20let into a zafira :pac:

The likes of this is skanger

a158a0915d16.JPG

The z20let is actually stock, it's the SRI version of a zafira.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

No way that Zafira is a skanger, the intercooler looks out of place alright but the engine bay is really tidy which leaves me to believe there wasn't any other way to fit it apart from buying a gaudy whalemouth bumper for it to sit behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭NickDunne

The z20let is actually stock, it's the SRI version of a zafira.

Good cop, thought there was a bit of badge engineering with the "GSi" ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

JPe8RIM.jpg
    jEzuCId.jpg
    T7PkpFS.jpg
    1JAl6Qe.jpg

not skang at all . class little van :cool:

id drive that its the 2l turbo gsi petrol version not some moooooing tdi skangbox

Maybe it's just the memories of 7 of us squashed into my ma's zafira that I can't imagine anyone with less than 4 kids, under 40 owning one, let alone one that's kitted out with a 200bhp engine :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Patww79 wrote: »
    For a skangermobile? Did you see that intercooler?

A blind man going past on a galloping horse could spot that Intercooler, but it doesn't really make it a Skangermobile.
    Would you really lump that Zafira into the same class as the Passat or the Punto a page or two back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

NickDunne wrote: »
    Good cop, thought there was a bit of badge engineering with the "GSi" ;)

top gear did a review of it vs a ford cmax with a 2.5 focus st engine ..

both factory build halo models :)

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Once did a Ford day in 2.5 Cmax down in Mondello. It was quite a quick bus and handled quite well for what it was. It was certainly quicker than the Fiesta ST that we had down too.

Load it up with the local girl guide group, have them give w*nker signs out the back window to the sham in the BMW as you gun it from the lights. Dammit, now I want one.

rizzodun wrote: »
    Load it up with the local girl guide group, have them give w*nker signs out the back window to the sham in the BMW as you gun it from the lights. Dammit, now I want one.

Bold boy. Don't you know you aren't allow Diss the gods on boards (bmw owners)

Bold boy. Don't you know you aren't allow Diss the gods on boards (bmw owners)

Preview?imageID=4155603&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=%20&text1=%20%20%20&text2=&text3=

That's you.

Beating the life and fun out of this thread with your boring BMW gripe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

I don't think the Zafira is skang, it looks kinda mad :)

One thing I will say is that it must suffer terribly with heat soak.
    Filter location couldn't be worse!

Grow up jca, it's like you have a programme to search for the smallest mention of bmw.

rizzodun wrote: »
    Load it up with the local girl guide group, have them give w*nker signs out the back window to the sham in the BMW/Anti-BMW/Whatever dry sh1tes like jca drive as you gun it from the lights. Dammit, now I want one.

FMP....

Seriously it wasn't a pop at BMW drivers, just used to make a point, stop sucking the fun out of my posts, it's about as funny as they get.

Preview?imageID=4155603&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=%20&text1=%20%20%20&text2=&text3=

That's you.

Beating the life and fun out of this thread with your boring BMW gripe.
    YbFocus wrote: »
    I don't think the Zafira is skang, it looks kinda mad :)

One thing I will say is that it must suffer terribly with heat soak.
    Filter location couldn't be worse!

Grow up jca, it's like you have a programme to search for the smallest mention of bmw.

No lads, he was just "joking". Again. :D:pac:

• Advertisement

No lads, he was just "joking". Again. :D:pac:

Exactly. I thought the pic was to do with someone getting their timing chain done again... It was "fixed" by *** in 2010-11 (allegedly).

Keeping on the BMW topic, here's an E46 that someone destroyed yY8z79h.png

whats wrong with it?

whats wrong with it?

...... I give up.

...... I give up.

Don't worry you found a proper one this time :)

That is a state! I'd nearly buy it to burn it out and save people looking at it!

He's got the weight reduction door mirrors anyway! :pac:

• Advertisement

the bumper is the wrong colour, granted

the alloys are better than some coupes ive seen tbf

hardly that skangerised

He's got the weight reduction door mirrors anyway! :pac:

Adds an extra 5bhp when you're on the schhhlab I heard.

Adds an extra 5bhp when you're on the schhhlab I heard.

And the lovely missing sideskirts too.

The E46 Superleggera...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

white bumper , white roof , some proper MV2 alloys ..... perfect e46 , hes on the right skanger track though :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement