Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Skangermobiles online (part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

job seeker wrote: »
    This Mazda is shocking! :eek:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172428993096

looks like a celica or skyline

After what, a pound of magic mushrooms?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

I love the description:

For sale is this VERY UNIQUE, stunning, beautiful, head-turning 1998 Mazda 323F GXi. which has an airbrushed "LIGHTENING"paint scheme - painted in Germany. Actually, I bought this car for my son, when he saw it at a side road, written FOR SALE, then he called the seller and called me, but, stayed with the seller where the car was (so that no body else buys it) until I came to him, hence, bought the car for him. In fact, my son had fun with this car; and good time. He was stopped on the road, many times by people for different reasons, some wanted to know what car it's, some wanted to take a photo with the car, some wanted just to take a photo of the car alone, others showed interest to buy it, if my son wants to sell it, and so on. Even one time, the Police stopped him, just they wanted to know what car it is.The car really drew even the interest of many children, as well as the adults. Sometimes, when I'm with my son in the car, I could even hear the children saying to their parents - "Wow !!! mummy (or daddy) look at this beautiful car (or even some of them say gorgeous car)".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,116 ✭✭✭job seeker

I love the description:

For sale is this VERY UNIQUE, stunning, beautiful, head-turning 1998 Mazda 323F GXi. which has an airbrushed "LIGHTENING"paint scheme - painted in Germany. Actually, I bought this car for my son, when he saw it at a side road, written FOR SALE, then he called the seller and called me, but, stayed with the seller where the car was (so that no body else buys it) until I came to him, hence, bought the car for him. In fact, my son had fun with this car; and good time. He was stopped on the road, many times by people for different reasons, some wanted to know what car it's, some wanted to take a photo with the car, some wanted just to take a photo of the car alone, others showed interest to buy it, if my son wants to sell it, and so on. Even one time, the Police stopped him, just they wanted to know what car it is.The car really drew even the interest of many children, as well as the adults. Sometimes, when I'm with my son in the car, I could even hear the children saying to their parents - "Wow !!! mummy (or daddy) look at this beautiful car (or even some of them say gorgeous car)".

That's the best bit, to even be that deluded that they had to stay with the seller in case someone else bought it... :pac: Eh, not likely.. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I love the description:

I never read that description in the ad but I read your post. What an absolute load of crap to write in the description for a car. If I was selling a car and wrote a description like that I would be embarrassed at what people coming to look at the car would be thinking of me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I never read that description in the ad but I read your post. What an absolute load of crap to write in the description for a car. If I was selling a car and wrote a description like that I would be embarrassed at what people coming to look at the car would be thinking of me.

Embarrassed.... Far far out of this world on that scale.

What are these people on cause they really need to change doctors.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭robbiew

I just read the bottom of the page lol..

EMERGENCY NOTICE

PLEASE, NOTE THAT THIS VEHICLE NOW WILL BE SOLD AS "SPARES OR REPAIRS" AND THE PRICE WILL BE REDUCED TO £370, BECAUSE, I'VE JUST DISCOVERED NOW THAT THE HEADLIGHTS DO NOT WORK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM. SO, PLS REMEMBER IF YOU BUY THIS CAR AND YOU WANT TO DRIVE IT AWAY, THEN PLS MAKE SURE IT SHOULD BE IN THE MORNING. OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NEED TO TOW IT AWAY OR TO TRANSPORT IT ON A VEHICLE-TRANSPORTER.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

The mystery has been solved-

It was - Screaming for a......

donut...

Now with burst rad pipe - but sure just run water into it and it's fine.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/evo-2/14086400

It may be an EVO - but given the strong hints that it's had a hard existence, the twisted back end & engine that's probably toast too - I say it's fit for nothing but scrap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

That engine is definitely toast! The state of that radiator pipe! There must have been serious exhaust pressure in it ;)

• Advertisement

Cheensbo wrote: »
    The mystery has been solved-

It was - Screaming for a......

donut...

Now with burst rad pipe - but sure just run water into it and it's fine.

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/evo-2/14086400

It may be an EVO - but given the strong hints that it's had a hard existence, the twisted back end & engine that's probably toast too - I say it's fit for nothing but scrap.

It's funny, looking at the outside you'd swear it was a evo replica..

"Screaming for a donut"? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,505 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I see a veyron...? ? ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,279 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

What did he take those photos with? Hahaha

MadYaker wrote: »
    What did he take those photos with? Hahaha

It looks like the photos were taken with a camera, through a cardboard toilet roll tube.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

And for some reason he took them in the car park of the AIB in Naas... perhaps applying for a motor loan... or being a getaway driver for the least subtle robbery attempt in history

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭wyliecoyote1

great add description aswel.

"threaded sport suspension with the possibility of adjusting company KONI bought this year a new, state of the engine and transmission components as well as the ideal condition of the car windows tinted very good tires very good condition road tax 03.2017"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Google translate I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

oh my god, why would anybody put that spoiler on any car.

• Advertisement

"Who's in da house?" "Ali G in da house"

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272482422029
    s-l1600.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,825 ✭✭✭✭bear1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,279 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Wow haha! Did he make the spoiler himself I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭26000 Elephants

bear1 wrote: »
    Would ya look at this beautayyyyy

raw

I almost pissed myself when I saw it but then I realised, someone is actually driving that **** heap.
    Love to know what the ad says.

I almost pissed myself when I saw it but then I realised, someone is actually driving that **** heap.

One of a kind I would hazard a guess.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Disapointed, had expected to see a skangered Austin allegro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Clicked through the pictures, slightly disappointed myself... If ever a car promised a chance of rubbish airbrushed "art" this is it.

Gutted really that they didn't go the whole hog with a naked woman and/or wolf on the bonnet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

s-l1600.jpg

Armoured cars and tanks and guns, came to take away our sons.... It just popped into my head..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,729 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

s-l1600.jpg

I wonder what happens when it rains?

So go and find one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 198 ✭✭Recoil12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Not the worst offender but "why?" is the correct question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Limousine? Eh? It doesn't even have leather, and no photos of the back seat...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Top Dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

Kamili wrote: »

I must confess but I do like the colour...

jca wrote: »
    I must confess but I do like the colour...

I do too, but wouldn't call that a limousine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

There is a very honest description in this ad, surprisingly honest :)

If I find a time I will translate it for you ;)

Kamili wrote: »

Pretty good chance that the seller is not Irish and English is not their first language. The term limousine is interchangable with what we would call a saloon in some countries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

"A little touch of orange".....

Yeah nice and subtle

• Advertisement

Needs a little bit of fire followed by some more fire. That would fix it.

As truckermal would say it would be nicer without the orange and the modified rear lights and the German plates and the sum strip :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Most be a contender for worse wing in the world

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/13850794
    Mazda mx5 eunos roadster

Most be a contender for worse wing in the world

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/13850794
    Mazda mx5 eunos roadster
    Body not the cleanest hence price only one spot of rust on wing the rest is laquar peel in places

dey be queuing up to buy it, for sure - yaknow cos of the price

I know I'd rather spend 2.5k on somewhat else....:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I didn't think it was too bad after looking at the first and second picture but then I seen the massive wing in the third. Fúck man, what was he thinking.

No pics of the so called issues that cause it to be reduced in price either..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

ZGQ3MGRmMzk3NDI0ZjcxZGZlNDAxNWFkNzc5ZWU3NjPeC5FObdP0_7TXecq-YVAIaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b182ODA1Nzg3N3x8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

Possibly a dual winner of this and the dreamer thread given the state of the inside of the car and the price being asked. https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/bmw-e36-318is-nct-amp-tax/14465774

NWMwMmY2ZThmNzc2MGZlODRjZDRhYzQxZTQ4ZmJjZjN4nQK1A3PJQxtzDs82WVLCaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b182ODA1ODczOHx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

This beauty only has 3 matching alloys on it and is a 2.7 but only 2.0 on the tax book sure to be snapped up. Just hoping it does not sell before i get a chance to post :rolleyes:
    https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/mercedes-clk-swap-or-sell/14465973

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭26000 Elephants

There must be a pile of those CLK 270's with 2.0 (or 1.8!) on the book - I've seen 2 for sale in Kerry in the last few months.

Must have been some scam boy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

They are what you would call a "slab car".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Mercedes has just the threaded suspension

Anyone know what he's attempting to refer to? :confused:

Advertisement