Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Skangermobiles online (part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,337 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Taylor365 wrote: »
    "Other than x,y,z its MINT!"

Ignoring the hole in the middle it's mint...
    What is going on in these clowns heads:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭.red.

CoBo55 wrote: »
    Ignoring the hole in the middle it's mint...
    What is going on in these clowns heads:confused:

Hole in the middle? Don't all Polo mints have that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭dmc17

Wibbs wrote: »
    "No big rust on the car". The suspicious bastad that I am makes me think that suggests small rust on the car.

No big rust but it's riddled with small rust

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Have we had this one before? I passed it on the road last night in Cork and it looks even worse in the metal :o

NWE4NmMwNDQ5NzFiMjMwYWMzNmFlMDk0NThlOTY2YmVYPmemRYV8LJLNCT53NYBwaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNzg0Njk3Njl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/bmw-320d-fresh-nct/27947321?campaign=3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Oh god, the sticker bombed dash is a real throw back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,384 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

CianRyan wrote: »
    Oh god, the sticker bombed dash is a real throw back!

Back?

You mean up?

I wouldn't get into that if it pulled in when I was thumbing.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Yeah, I've seen it around cork, it's horrific

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Did he run out of wrap?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

I'd say the apes in the NCT center are still rolling around laughing..

5 grand asking? For an 08 2 litre diesel besides everything else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,706 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Just wtf is with the screenshot of pictures of cars. Just upload the bleeding original photo!

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭26000 Elephants

All the work on abs sensors and rings and rear bushings. 20mm spacers, yo!

My guess is that the engine is not long for this world. Hard to see why someone would throw that much money at it in the last few months and then punt it on while the ink is still wet on the NCT cert.

All the work on abs sensors and rings and rear bushings. 20mm spacers, yo!

My guess is that the engine is not long for this world. Hard to see why someone would throw that much money at it in the last few months and then punt it on while the ink is still wet on the NCT cert.

At least he's selling it with a fresh test. I used to buy a car throw a load of money and modifications at it knowing full well I'd get rid of it after 12 months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,676 ✭✭✭mondeo

Buys an old very affordable beamer which was bought by a hard working family new I'm sure, fcks it up with his crayons and stickers because he thinks it's cul ! Gobshoite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭User1998

User1998 wrote: »

Ah here, did they cut a hole in the roof for that scoop? :eek: Must be to keep your head cool whilst driving. I would've thought you couldn't get any cooler when you're driving something like that though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭vintagevrs

What the actual f...

NzZjMzEwNDc0NWRjZGI2NzIyYzI4YmM4NDQ0NzFmNWU_Vn4znISizEc6jfBQ2gJRaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYjEzZWUyOTZiOWUyYTY2Njg4MWExN2VkMWQ1NTczODU3ODVjMjViMjE0YWJhY2E1NjhmNDgwYjRjODU1NjFkNS5qcGd8fHx8fHwyMzd4NTI1fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mjolnir

User1998 wrote: »

I can hear act the fool on repeat in my head looking at that.....

I'd put money on the "cold air intake" being in the hottest possible location

Any idea what's in the passenger footwell where the carpet and space for your feet used to be?

dmc17 wrote: »
    Any idea what's in the passenger footwell where the carpet and space for your feet used to be?

Foot rest basically, like a ****tier version of the ones found in rally cars

• Advertisement

Also, looks like they painted the calipers with the wheels still on :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Mjolnir wrote: »
    Foot rest basically, like a ****tier version of the ones found in rally cars

That footrest is going to take off the passengers feet if that car is crashed.
    The hole in the headliner was cut with a blunt butter knife by the look of it.

That footrest is going to take off the passengers feet if that car is crashed.
    The hole in the headliner was cut with a blunt butter knife by the look of it.

The more I look at that foot rest the more uneasy I feel.
    Ah I would of said more a child's safety scissors haha.

Whoever did that needs to never be allowed near anything with an engine ever again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

It will be cold and wet all winter aswell on account of the roof scoop.they should finish taking out the rest of the interior and use it as a rolling hen house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,516 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Has to be a spoof for a film set or music video, anyone actually doing that to a car and thinking it's improving it would need a visit to the madhouse.

Wonder would he do a video tour of the car?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

I'm sure hertz competitions must have had a better description he could have copied and pasted...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Righty wrote: »

What a heap of shìte. Company's are raffling off any old turd these days.

• Advertisement

Should be fun trying to vrt that yoke...

how come?

Cheensbo wrote: »
    how come?

C.j. should have done it when he brought it in and before he raided Halfords. Everything is changed since Brexit which makes things much trickier.

C.j. should have done it when he brought it in and before he raided Halfords. Everything is changed since Brexit which makes things much trickier.

He won it on a raffle though, more expensive possibly but don't see how it's any more difficult - being a petrol the Nox won't hit him (or whoever buys it) too hard either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The crap on it shouldn’t affect the VRT.

He won it on a raffle though, more expensive possibly but don't see how it's any more difficult - being a petrol the Nox won't hit him (or whoever buys it) too hard either

Surely the person raffling it should have vrt'd it first. I could see it being a whole ball of hardship. Where does it say that he won it in a raffle, I must be missing something obvious...

The Uk based ones don’t include VRT

• Advertisement

Surely the person raffling it should have vrt'd it first. I could see it being a whole ball of hardship. Where does it say that he won it in a raffle, I must be missing something obvious...

Up to them whether they VRT it or not, also up to the entrant to know whether it will or won't come with VRT.

It will be no more hardship than paying vrt on anything else to be honest.

The stickers all over it are a big clue, then if you work some detective skills on their website the puzzle can be pieced together.

Either way, this kid bought a raffle ticket for probably a tenner, he's onto a nice win regardless

Up to them whether they VRT it or not, also up to the entrant to know whether it will or won't come with VRT.

It will be no more hardship than paying vrt on anything else to be honest.

The stickers all over it are a big clue, then if you work some detective skills on their website the puzzle can be pieced together.

Either way, this kid bought a raffle ticket for probably a tenner, he's onto a nice win regardless

£1.99

dmc17 wrote: »

I'd gladly have it for that myself :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭MrCostington

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Killinator

Maybe it's me but from both the front and back pictures the doors appear to be at different angles.

• Advertisement

It's rare because there are thankfully few people that away with the fairies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I don't think I'm as angry at that as I should be? It's not that offensive

I think those minis are a horrible thing but other than the awful doors, it isn't bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Mjolnir wrote: »
    It's rare because there are thankfully few people that are away with the fairies

and how apt as fairies have wings and so has that :P

*but seriously surely you'd fall out of the car stretching to close them or is there a button you press??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,729 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Just imagine how embarrassed you'd be in your local Tesco carpark pulling up and opening one of those doors!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

Just imagine how embarrassed you'd be in your local Tesco carpark pulling up and opening one of those doors!!!!

Some people are desperate for abit of flash I guess. I once seen a 1998 Rover 200 with Lambo doors and a batmobile style rear wing to go with it. This was around by Dublin 14, I'm sure someone remembers it.

Handy for getting out in a tight spot though :pac:

Handy for getting out in a tight spot though :pac:

Providing you’re twiggy thin...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

SHOCKING €28,500 or best offer

204580575_339505230918259_3590814084179475522_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=ViLsyJjqDQoAX-70sMr&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=9f2ef9d649f5ab3ffa681d1a3052b9ea&oe=60D83870
    206565972_339505310918251_4728555875782059927_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=b9115d&_nc_ohc=0iWRdVBkJ3EAX-Zlo7x&tn=nd924mWKlR3gbDU5&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=fa0745c8e732cc12f13b949a05d8b809&oe=60D8A87C

I’d drive that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement