Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore Bus Options

Options
  • 12-04-2015 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Where is the Terminus exactly and will both the 360 or 360A bring me there.
    Does Kennealy's run a bus there. They don't seem to have a website and this the 21st century:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I've all ready checked that and all it says is Tramore - Terminus

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Swinng

The terminus is right in front of the Majestic Hotel and beside the old Railway station

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Swinng wrote: »
    The terminus is right in front of the Majestic Hotel and beside the old Railway station

Thought it was round there going by google maps.

On entering the town at the roundabout, does it first go down to Riverview, then back up to roundabout and on to the Majestic hotel road. Is that the way it runs.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,464 ✭✭✭✭looksee

No, it does a tour right round the town, Riverstown first, doubles back, up past the racecourse, does a jink back to the Old Tramore Road, gets back to the ring road, (past the church I think) down Gallweys hill to the bus station. I think. You can kinda see from the timing how it follows the route round.

• Advertisement
Advertisement