Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw suppliers?

• 13-04-2015 9:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Just wondering who people use for their raw supplier currently if that's what you feed? I've been using Slaney Pet Foods who seem good and deliver for free. I'm just looking at any other options.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

There's
    - Slaney
    - www.CarnivoreKellys.ie
    - Nutriment - https://www.facebook.com/nutrimentireland?ref=ts&fref=ts

I usually order from Slaney and CK but going to order some chubs from Nutriment because they work out cheaper than CK for the 1.4kg chubs. If you're in Dublin they're at the bank beside show center in Cloughran every week so you can collect or it's €10 for courier delivery.

I've been getting 5kg bags of mince and organ chubs from CK for probably the last year until they ran out of the mince one morning and sent me chubs at no extra cost - they're just so much more convenient that I'm happy to spend the extra €7 for 15kgs worth!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Springwell

Thanks, I've just seen you can collect from the CK depot much more cheaply also - I might give that a try. How much are you paying for the nutriment chubs?

Their pricelist is on FB. I haven't gotten anything from them in a while because I wasn't using chubs? Thinking of trying them again though because the turkey chubs work out slightly cheaper and they have organ meat in them unlike the CK ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Springwell wrote: »
    Thanks, I've just seen you can collect from the CK depot much more cheaply also - I might give that a try. How much are you paying for the nutriment chubs?

Just make sure you have cash on you, as they dont take card. I made that mistake the first time i went up, but luckily the bank machine in the garage close by was working.

They usually do a good deal if you call in and are getting a good bit of stuff too.

Thanks for the tip, andreac!

Tk123 - I hadn't seen that, thanks.

• Advertisement

Springwell wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip, andreac!

Tk123 - I hadn't seen that, thanks.

Just a warning the nutriment chubs have tripe in them so a bit smelly if you're not used to it! :p I find the tripe with fish from Slaney less smelly than their plain tripe..

tk123 wrote: »
    Just a warning the nutriment chubs have tripe in them so a bit smelly if you're not used to it! :p I find the tripe with fish from Slaney less smelly than their plain tripe..

I feed the entire kennel raw green tripe currently....can't be any worse!

Advertisement