Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RAW 13-4-15

• 13-04-2015 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭

Tensions are always running high in the aftermath of WrestleMania, but no rivalry has intensified in the wake of this year’s Show of Shows like the one between Randy Orton and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins. Before these allies-turned-nemeses vie for pro wrestling's grandest prize in two weeks at Extreme Rules, they’ll first head to London, England, for a special edition of Raw. What lies in store when Monday’s hottest show rolls through the iconic O2 Arena?

1. How will The Viper get even with Seth Rollins?

2. Could John Cena lose the U.S. Title in the U.K.?

3. Which Diva will get the ultimate chance against Nikki Bella?

4. Will Sheamus be cut down to size?

5. Has The Miz’s spotlight been stolen?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Worth noting that it will be taped at 7pm. So use spoiler tags until 1am I guess for results from the show.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Are these normal Raws or house shows with a tv camera?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Tugboats wrote: »

Regular Raws, but there is usally a double decker bus or a phone booth at the titantron because, you know, England!:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

It's Poxy that they don't show these live when in the UK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,878 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I predict BNB Vs. Bryan or Orton to main event

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

im guessing neville answers cenas challenge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭lucast2007us

sky88 wrote: »

Ye lose twice in 2 weeks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

sky88 wrote: »

Am hoping Finn myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Would it makes sense for Cena to lose to someone tonight so he can put over rusev at extreme rules, but not for the american title?.

Would it makes sense for Cena to lose to someone tonight so he can put over rusev at extreme rules, but not for the american title?.

I can't see Cena putting over Rusev again tbh, and certainly not a feud ending result. It's a shame they kept the two together post-Mania; their story was over, but I guess they'll string it along till no one cares, as usual...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Would love to see him on Raw, crowd would go bonkers!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Damn it to hell, Cole's alive again.

And bloody hell, that one guy in the crowd shouting for Cena is ridiculously annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Angron wrote: »
    And bloody hell, that one guy in the crowd shouting for Cena is ridiculously annoying.

Super Dragon! Let's go Ce-nuh!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Silly Rusev, don't you know Cena is Chain Gang?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Russian chain match reeks of awesomeness!

I really like the way they are making the US Title seem a big deal. Long may it continue.

Also I loved hearing that great pop for Lana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Russian chain match reeks of awesomeness!

A little bit of bleeding from the ear and a Rusev win would be awesome.

Who thought having those two on commentary was a good idea, and how can I punish them for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Helluva pop for Paige. Shame Raw isn't in England every week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭qwabercd

That battle royale was so bad.

Well that was...a finish?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Under the bottom rope, for the love of God.....

It would have sucked in front of a US crowd but the fans were so into Paige that it came off okay.

I'm not exactly thrilled about Paige vs Nikki though. I think the women's division could have done with at least one NXT addition to liven it up a bit.

:eek:

Et tu, Naomi?

Naomi turns heel. I look forward to her trying to make the Rear View look aggressive.

I really liked the promo from Paige before that.

Ascension with the jobber entrance.

L9M27Dl.jpg

• Advertisement

Looks like most of the PW Boards Creatures of the Night have tapped out on this show. I think I'm going to hang around until Sheamus shows up.

I felt bad for Reigns tonight. It wasn't too long ago that he seemed to be on the cusp of winning the big one, but now he's getting thrown hard into a black cab instead in order to build for a match with Big Show; a match that no one will care about, and which won't elevate him much, if at all.

I also noted Big Show got the 'Please retire' chants again. I thought with the stage being the way it is there was a missed opportunity here for a 'Taxi for Big Show' chant.

Honestly, I'm going to bed now. I gave in, read spoilers, and decided I'd rather sleep :P

Nice to see the Fandangoing craze back - well, for this week at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

5 star match there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

5 star match there!

Match of the year there, no doubt it will go down in the history books. Honestly thought the Kane would turn heel.

Ugh, that segment. Ugh. Nether Kane nor Rollins gained anything from that.

A slow burn turn from Kane (excuse the pun) won't interest fans and Rollins should not be made look like such a geek, especially at the hands of Kane.

Ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

Atleast a few matches for extreme rules are actually getting built up.Ambrose will shine in some sort of gimmick match even with Harper but Rusev desperately needs to beat Cena and I don't think he will

Sheamus's appearance was quite good.

I think that's enough Raw for me; I'll be tapping out now. Goodnight to the rest of you night owls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

battle royale was good, the ending was just the right way to write paige off for a bit of time while she does her filming for wwe

So Rollins can choose any stipulation in the world, and he chooses "You can't RKO me?" Really? I know this sort of stipulation choice is always a bit of a "suspend your disbelief" moment, but still....at least Orton was smart enough to go big.

Rest of show was meh; Kane story went nowhere, I also get frustrated when the tag champs can't beat a single person, Naomi heel turn is a textbook "So what" moment, and outside of the announcement of stips for the US and WH title, there was nothing of consequence at all.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

And Neville loses two weeks in a row... Welcome to the big time kid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Neville has out performed the current champion and one of the best workers in the company two weeks running.

That splash off the rail was just incredible.

Most impressive is Neville has barely scratched the surface of what he can do. The losses don't matter right now as they are against credible opponents, but some wins would be nice.

Rest of RAW was the usual ****e. Tag champs buried, Rollins looking like a geek, random heel turns, Mizdow winning a 2 min match with a rollup....

The less said about Big Show/Reigns the better.

Back to normal for WWE.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I don't think Cameron and Rosa are long for WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gavster1982

no Ryback? I thought he was super over in the UK?? even a run in save or a quick beat down of a heel....

Kane turn? Meh...retire please....Kane vs how will be pants at ER

At least they are trying to do something interesting with Kane.

Doesn't mean it's working or that I care about it however.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

no Ryback? I thought he was super over in the UK?? even a run in save or a quick beat down of a heel....

Kane turn? Meh...retire please....Kane vs how will be pants at ER

what raw did you watch?

Ryback def. Luke Harper via Disqualification. This match was kept short as well. The DQ happened when Harper threw part of the announce table at Ryback. After the match, Dean Ambrose hit the ring and attacked Harper.

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Ridley

A pop for Darren Young saying he's gay (although technically it was whoever he was playing of Los Matardores), who'da thunk it?

Adrian Neville losing to the Rollins and Dolph Ziggler isn't a bad thing.

Nor is Rollins as the king of undeserving (kayfabe) champions.

Hope Cena's open challenges are leading to a unification match between him and Daniel Bryan down the line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Big Show/Reigns?

it's like they've learned absolutely nothing from Reigns' build to Wrestlemania.

SlickRic wrote: »
    Big Show/Reigns?

it's like they've learned absolutely nothing from Reigns' build to Wrestlemania.

In Chicago:eek:

In Chicago:eek:

That's actually made me look forward to it. Not because of those two chumps but because in front of that crowd it will be the train wreck to end all train wrecks.

Christ.

• Advertisement
Advertisement