Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mondello

• 13-04-2015 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 388 ✭✭

back tomorrow evening anybody heading?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

back tomorrow evening anybody heading?

I hope to be there. Wth the lights at Newlands across gone now would anyone recommend Ballymun-M50-Red Cow or would Ballymun-Lucan-Clane be better route?

Sign on is 6:30 BTW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭joey100

Wth the lights at Newlands across gone now would anyone recommend Ballymun-M50-Red Cow or would Ballymun-Lucan-Clane be better route?

I've driven that road a few times over the last few weeks and all the flyover at newlands seems to have done is move the traffic further down the road. For some reason you still come to a standstill, different days it's in different places but always before Naas and a lot of the time before the Rathcoole exit. Traffic moves but it's just slow.

Appreciate that, might try going via Clane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Derrydingle

What's the other dates can't find anything on line

• Advertisement

What's the other dates can't find anything on line

Check Cycling Ireland site. All listed there.

Recognised very few there tonight. Early start time may be cutting it too close for some?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Recognised very few there tonight. Early start time may be cutting it too close for some?

Think Mondello was always 7pm last year.

Think Mondello was always 7pm last year.

Poster had 7pm sign on last year. I honestly can't remember and there were some mumblings about earlier than last year.

Poster had 7pm sign on last year. I honestly can't remember and there were some mumblings about earlier than last year.

You are correct, 7:30 start. http://irishroadclub.com/2014/03/12/bike-worx-mondello-series-is-back/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭JK.BMC

The series started slightly earlier this season, 2nd wk April; huge number signed on from what I saw; 1hr + 3 laps at this time of year was great. Usher IRC facebook usually has the relevant info.

Numbers were same as usual I thought and though caught off guard by earlier start, enjoyed the night. I was only really saying that I didn't see some of the usual heads I know at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

how long is an average lap? might check it out as a spectator some time

No idea KC. You can move about a bit though and spectate from different points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 388 ✭✭Stevieg2009

Great Racing tonight really enjoyed it looking forward to the next evening

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Glass Prison 1214

how long is an average lap? might check it out as a spectator some time

Each lap is 3.5k. The A1s were going around in sub 5 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭smithslist

with this weather Im guessing tonight's race will be cancelled?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Derrydingle

Can you sign on half though this or it only open to riders who signed up from the start

Can you sign on half though this or it only open to riders who signed up from the start

Each night is a new sign on.

Weird one tonight, when A4s came around onto second lap, A1/A2 must only have been let go. Fun as always, but wind was tough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement