Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tenure co .louth

Options
  • 13-04-2015 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

still no e fibre available in houses 23 -31 in glenwood abbey,tenure,co.louth.

any date yet when eircom are going to install a second box ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

blingrhino wrote: »

Hi blingrhino

Unfortunately they exceed the max distance from the Fibre cabinet to avail of eFibre broadband. At present there are no further plans made to suggest when eFibre will be available to the affected lines. I'm very sorry that I can't offer you better news on this.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Hi blingrhino

Unfortunately they exceed the max distance from the Fibre cabinet to avail of eFibre broadband. At present there are no further plans made to suggest when eFibre will be available to the affected lines. I'm very sorry that I can't offer you better news on this.

Thanks
    Al
    any update on this historic situation?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Hi blingrhino

Thanks
    Al
    There wont be until FTTH. Out of range is out of range. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi blingrhino

Thanks
    Al
    Unfortunately there are still no further plans to suggest when efibre will be available to the above blingrhino

Thanks
    Al

heres hoping after todays annoucement ! any movement in tenure for efibre -glenwood abbey?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi blingrhino,

Have you checked the links available online?

You can view the most up to date information on the eFibre roll out here http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/ or you can check your line number or address here https://www.eir.ie/eirfibreinfo/map/. I would recommend registering your details on the above link and as soon as the service is available you will be notified.

Pamela 

Hi blingrhino,

Have you checked the links available online?

You can view the most up to date information on the eFibre roll out here http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/ or you can check your line number or address here https://www.eir.ie/eirfibreinfo/map/. I would recommend registering your details on the above link and as soon as the service is available you will be notified.

Pamela 
    eh yes i have been checking for the last year !

Glenwood abbey needs two boxes apparently.

There are 31 houses in the estate but e fibre only goes to house 23 !

Eir map is wrong as it says it is available up to house 29

I'm sorry to hear this blingrhino
    I will relay this to the relevant department.

Pamela

• Registered Users Posts: 29,561 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Apparently fibre is now available in Tenure, 1 house on the collon rd got it installed the other day. Eir have been working at the crossraods to faciltate this

whelan2 wrote: »
    Apparently fibre is now available in Tenure, 1 house on the collon rd got it installed the other day. Eir have been working at the crossraods to faciltate this
    Thanks for the update whelan2 :)

Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement