Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage Wireless V2.0 issue

Options
  • 13-04-2015 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Just got these today. Popped the dongle in and the PC picked it up straight away. So I had a look at their web site, saw there was a firmware update. So downloaded it. Ran it, now they have stopped working :mad:, I checked back through what I had done and noticed that I had installed the USB version firmware and not the wireless version. My pc recognizes that the headset is there, but if I can run the firmware update, that calms the headset is not connected. The lights on the ear pieces are still light up, but the power button on them isn't. Its like they are just stuck.

Any ideas?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Log a call with the manufacturer. Regardless of which firmware version you selected, you shouldn't be able to run it on the wrong device. Shoddy work by their firmware team.

Advertisement