Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lego technic 8258 crane truck

Options
  • 13-04-2015 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi i am trying to find a lego technic crane truck 8258. it doesnt matter if it is used or brand new. i wonder has anyone any idea where thos could possibly be found or would have one they might want to sell?

thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

hi i am trying to find a lego technic crane truck 8258. it doesnt matter if it is used or brand new. i wonder has anyone any idea where thos could possibly be found or would have one they might want to sell?

thanks

Amazon.co.uk

Used, £220.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

syklops wrote: »
    Amazon.co.uk

Used, £220.

I wouldn't go near Amazon. Bricklink.com will be much cheaper, with far greater options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I wouldn't go near Amazon. Bricklink.com will be much cheaper, with far greater options.

Why would you not go near Amazon?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

syklops wrote: »
    Why would you not go near Amazon?

Over 300 euro for the cheapest used example from resellers on Amazon! It's extortionate. You're close to the prices of sealed Brand new in Box sales from Bricklink. Even Ebay is much better value... especially if you're lucky with an auction. Amazon is absolutely the last place to be looking for discontinued sets.

Advertisement