Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to get advice

Options
  • 13-04-2015 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I am in the process of setting up my own sports therapy business. I've been on the look out for properties to rent but there seems to be very few.

Recently however a property that I've always had my eye on has come up for sale for a very decent price. I was just wondering where I would get advice as to who to talk to abt advantages/disadvantages of purchasing how to go abt getting finance and so on? I know a bank would be a good start but I'm pretty sure they'd be looking for business plans etc which I Dont currently have

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

thehamo wrote: »
    Hi all.

I am in the process of setting up my own sports therapy business. I've been on the look out for properties to rent but there seems to be very few.

Recently however a property that I've always had my eye on has come up for sale for a very decent price. I was just wondering where I would get advice as to who to talk to abt advantages/disadvantages of purchasing how to go abt getting finance and so on? I know a bank would be a good start but I'm pretty sure they'd be looking for business plans etc which I Dont currently have

If you are serious about this business then you need to write a business plan. It only takes a day or so and nothing can happen without it.

Do it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Talk to your Local Enterprise Office, ask about start your own business courses (which you should definitely do) and if you can speak with a business mentor - you can ask for someone with property experience and they might have someone that fits the bill. They'll give you external advice and normally have a lot of business experience.

Also look at the Lean Canvas as a place to start on your business plan.

If you are serious about this business then you need to write a business plan. It only takes a day or so and nothing can happen without it.

Do it! :)

Last business plan I wrote took me 2 weeks :D

Advertisement