Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soil Sieve

• 13-04-2015 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭

Hi, complete novice question here so apologies if it's in the wrong section - searched but couldn't find answer.

Where would I buy a soil sieve for use with compost in a seed tray? Would my local Woodies or B&Q (Dublin area) be likely to have one? They don't show up on the website so not sure. I see them available elsewhere online but would ideally like one asap.

Thanks so much for any help with such a basic and probably stupid question.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭lk67

Hi, complete novice question here so apologies if it's in the wrong section - searched but couldn't find answer.

Where would I buy a soil sieve for use with compost in a seed tray? Would my local Woodies or B&Q (Dublin area) be likely to have one? They don't show up on the website so not sure. I see them available elsewhere online but would ideally like one asap.

Thanks so much for any help with such a basic and probably stupid question.

Garden centres should stock them. Especially the better independent ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Ok thanks. So probably not Woodies or the like then. Don't live near garden centre so will have to go out of my way or wait for online delivery then. Many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭iainBB

Ok thanks. So probably not Woodies or the like then. Don't live near garden centre so will have to go out of my way or wait for online delivery then. Many thanks!

There was some in aldi this week. I use a shopping basket from Tesco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

I think I saw them in Lidl or Aldi over the weekend. Have a look at their website and you should see them listed in the specials section.

z

Advertisement