Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halo Online

• 13-04-2015 8:30pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else around here playing it?

It's fantastic. It's the best of Halo rolled into 1 F2P game with added kb + mouse support. Of course it's technically not EU released but its very easy to get into the game.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

I heard about it but thought it might be too much hassle. I'll have to give it a go, loved Halo 1-3 multiplayer on the original xbox and xlink kai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Is there English language? I know some videos I saw were mixed language.

Can't believe that they finally decide to bring Halo back to PC for the first time in a decade and it's Russia only.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Is there English language? I know some videos I saw were mixed language.

Can't believe that they finally decide to bring Halo back to PC for the first time in a decade and it's Russia only.

Yes, there's an English option, its about 95% translated. The ping to servers are fine too (less than 100)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Only just heard about this. Downloading at the minute. Cannot wait to play it. Halo was my most favourite multiplayer game on the Xbox 360.

Well got two games in and then disconnected for some reason. It has been so long since I played Halo it was weird trying to remember all the buttons.(I was using a xbox one controller) The only button giving me problems was the sprint, can't figure out how to remap it.

Had to stop playing now as there is nobody playing online in Europe at the minute. There are some playing in USA and Canada but the ping is terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,193 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Anyone else around here playing it?

I don't even know what it is! Worst opening post ever, 2/5 would read again :pac:

But seriously Halo Online is not turning up relevant search results

Overheal wrote: »
    I don't even know what it is! Worst opening post ever, 2/5 would read again :pac:

But seriously Halo Online is not turning up relevant search results

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l1ufyXh9i7_CG9lZyMVpuFB9nRA7SjaMV1hKiEKenr0/edit

Also just had a brilliant game on a US server, in the server browser the pings were terrible but once in the game I didn't notice any lag. It was a server hacked to pieces but not for him to win, there was all different vehicles dropping every where, grenades going off etc.. Managed to come 3rd at the end which was pretty cool. I managed to kill so many with death from a grave. (Drop a grenade just before you die)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,193 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

...this seems categorically illegal?

Advertisement