Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Form B references

• 13-04-2015 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi Guys,

Im completing form B and im stuck on the reference.

Do I need to fill in sections A,B and C. I'm not worried about section C but section ''A'' should be a Guard, I dont know any well enough to ask and section is a school or collage reference and I am out of collage like 7 years.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭aido112

All 3 sections need to be filled in. I left out school ref and I was pulled on it after interview

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭madbadger

You need all three filled, as regards the school one, just give your old school a call. They wont have a problem giving you a reference, even if it has been 7 yrs. If you dont know any Garda member or have any in the family, just visit your local station. Have a chat with them about joining and no doubt they will let you use them as a reference. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 therecruit

Cheers thanks guys better go make some friends :)

Advertisement