Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetside 2 PS4

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

Varik wrote: »
    DreadNC

DreadVS

DreadTR

Won't be in until weekend, managed to get to 10 on tr and at 30 on nc.

Going to focus on medic and maybe sunderer with tr, more broad on nc.get lib later on.

As TR i will focus on Medic and Light Assault

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Ill try be on today i have to collect Partner and new baby from hospital.

Congrats on the baby:)

Ive mostly been using heavy assault for TR so that works out nicely and ill stick with it. The standard launcher is terrible againt vehicles though,any advice on which one to get to replace it? Standard LMG seems ok so dont mind sticking with that for a bit.

Im working nights atm but i should be on wednesday night at a reasonable hour.

Its pretty bad playing after work,understandably there is no one on EU servers at about 4/5 am so just running around capping bases with the odd fire fight. Gets old pretty fast,be back on day work next week so be back to playing at more sociable times.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

C4 or at mines, no launcher will do what you want by yourself againt a mbt. Not worth the certs, if you're buying one then ns desimator but again not really worth it.

C4 is per class so unlike weopons it needs to be re bought for each class.

Smg is good for heavy and can be used by every class including infiltrators.

C4 or at mines, no launcher will do what you want by yourself againt a mbt. Not worth the certs, if you're buying one then ns desimator but again not really worth it.

C4 is per class so unlike weopons it needs to be re bought for each class.

Smg is good for heavy and can be used by every class including infiltrators.

Cheers,yeah felt like i wasnt even scratching the surface on tanks with the launcher. Quite like the idea of C4 so ill look into that. Havent bought any guns yet so ill also look into an SMG,any particular ones should be looking at?

Certs are hard enough to vcome by from what ive seen so dont wanna buy a turd:)

EoinHef wrote: »
    Cheers,yeah felt like i wasnt even scratching the surface on tanks with the launcher. Quite like the idea of C4 so ill look into that. Havent bought any guns yet so ill also look into an SMG,any particular ones should be looking at?

Level 1-15 give you a load after that it's 1 cert per 250 xp.

Only really played NC on PC and only started TR on PS4 recently so I've not bought one.

Weapons should really only be a later purchase, only exception would be maybe smg, bolt action sniper( nc start with one), and anti air rocket.

For TR I'm not sure which or any smg to get.

• Advertisement

Level 1-15 give you a load after that it's 1 cert per 250 xp.

Only really played NC on PC and only started TR on PS4 recently so I've not bought one.

Weapons should really only be a later purchase, only exception would be maybe smg, bolt action sniper( nc start with one), and anti air rocket.

For TR I'm not sure which or any smg to get.

Ok thanks,ill just keep going the way i am so. I actually dont mind the LMG for heavy assault,decent at range and can just spam hip fire close up.

Going on now for a bit,ill send that invite for the TR outfit.

Light Assault upgraded jet pack and 2 c4 and you do a lot of damage, roughly 1000 certs but in my opinion worthed as tanks usually do not see you coming an enemy spawns take 2 c4 to blow up

Accepted the friend request, didn't get a outfit one.

Sent one to DreadTR the other night for TR on Ceres. The outfit is HeffOF. Does the player need to be online at the time? Wont be on again till sat,sun now. Might get a chance to send another one in the morning

Sent one to DreadTR the other night for TR on Ceres. The outfit is HeffOF. Does the player need to be online at the time? Wont be on again till sat,sun now. Might get a chance to send another one in the morning

Got the friend request but nothing else.

• Advertisement

Ok,ill try again in the morning.

Go dual anti infantry and dual anti air now for max, was a long haul to 2000 certs.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

Anyone still playing this on Ceres NC or TR?

Exar Khun wrote: »
    Anyone still playing this on Ceres NC or TR?

On occasion

Yes quite often, As NC on Ceres

Do you have a decent outfit I could join for NC?

I love the game but it needs a group of people to play it with to get the most out of it.

I play alone now but that's just because im in the same boat as you.:)

What are you names and ill add you.

Advertisement