Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nintendo r4i

Options
  • 13-04-2015 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I used to have an r4 for my old ds (and it mostly worked except for a few glitches) Just wondering if anyone has an r4i for 3ds and what they think of it? Are you able to get 3ds games on it, or does it just play the old games?
    If anyone knows of a place that sells it could you maybe private message me?
    I'm in Dublin, so if there's a shop here that sells it instead of online that would be more convenient!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I used to have an r4 for my old ds (and it mostly worked except for a few glitches) Just wondering if anyone has an r4i for 3ds and what they think of it? Are you able to get 3ds games on it, or does it just play the old games?
    If anyone knows of a place that sells it could you maybe private message me?
    I'm in Dublin, so if there's a shop here that sells it instead of online that would be more convenient!

There's nowhere that sells it that's not online, and discussion of piracy is not allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,446 ✭✭✭Nollog

They're illegal so you won't find them locally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

/\/ollog wrote: »
    They're illegal so you won't find them locally.

Are they actually illegal here? I know they are in the UK...

Advertisement