Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pointed Tweezers

Options
  • 14-04-2015 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

It seems none of our Irish vendors stock these , anyone care to recommend one to me . I'm looking for the one with the pointed nose for taking the cotton out of the subtank coils :) . I found one or two on Amazon, nice, suitable for what I want and cheap at around £3 , but with post it was costing nearly €15 . I also tried Maplins today , all they had were complete crap Rolsen (?) ones and they wanted €10 odd for them .

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Chemists? The pointy eyebrow tweezers should do, and you kill two birds with the one stone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Pointy eyebrow tweezers, as Silverfish suggested. 1.50 in Penneys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

Pointy eyebrow tweezers, as Silverfish suggested. 1.50 in Penneys :D
    Ceramic ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I went into Boots this morning and picked up a twin pack one pointed one ordinary for €10 , but both were good quality . The pointed one is perfect for what I need and the other one did a lovely job on my eye brows :D , I must say I look quite fetching .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Didihno wrote:
    Ceramic ones?

Could not live without ceramic tweezers now. A must if you are making microcoils. Got mine from Octopus ecig but I'm sure one can find them closer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Do they need to be ceramic?

As the op didn't ask for ceramic, I was only suggesting bog standard, cheap pointed tweezers. :o

Do they need to be ceramic?

As the op didn't ask for ceramic, I was only suggesting bog standard, cheap pointed tweezers. :o

Nope , I am not in need of ceramic ones as yet and my current plans wouldn't see me requiring one in the foreseeable future .

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

jonski wrote: »
    Nope , I am not in need of ceramic ones as yet and my current plans wouldn't see me requiring one in the foreseeable future .

Why? You'll need to pluck them every week or so to keep the shape.

Silverfish wrote: »
    Why? You'll need to pluck them every week or so to keep the shape.

Ah feck that , I'll get them lasered off and tattoo permanent ones on instead .

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

You can get sharp pointed ones in beauty supply shops, I know sounds weird, but there used to apply false eyelashes (I was a beauty student)... And it's great to get/grab anything small... I've used it many times cleaning out coils and clearomisers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement