Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphics Card on a budget

Options
  • 14-04-2015 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

In the process of specing a new pc that I will be building myself and unsure when it comes to graphics cards. I intend to do some gaming on it but mainly older games such as elder scrolls and bioshock. I'm not bothered about having the absolute best fps or anything just want something that will do what its supposed to.

Also using an amd motherboard and processor so I think but not 100% sure that means need an amd graphics card as well.

Looking to spend between €100 and €150 and have looked on hardwareversand but not 100% sure on what to focus on.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Ant695 wrote: »
    In the process of specing a new pc that I will be building myself and unsure when it comes to graphics cards. I intend to do some gaming on it but mainly older games such as elder scrolls and bioshock. I'm not bothered about having the absolute best fps or anything just want something that will do what its supposed to.

Also using an amd motherboard and processor so I think but not 100% sure that means need an amd graphics card as well.

Looking to spend between €100 and €150 and have looked on hardwareversand but not 100% sure on what to focus on.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Don't need amd card. Selling personal gear finnex is selling a gtx 670 for 100 euro nice card good bargain.

Advertisement