Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

really concentrated sea weed fetilizer brand?

Options
  • 14-04-2015 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

i heard of a super dooper sea weed feltilizer that one must even measure by the teaspoon its so great.
    the guy said the normal fertilizers one buys in stores are just like softdrinks for the garden...

any body got any ideas?

a very concentrated seaweed fertilizer thats about 10 euro that makes super lots of times....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭lk67

bigtomm wrote: »
    i heard of a super dooper sea weed feltilizer that one must even measure by the teaspoon its so great.
    the guy said the normal fertilizers one buys in stores are just like softdrinks for the garden...

any body got any ideas?

a very concentrated seaweed fertilizer thats about 10 euro that makes super lots of times....

Is it a liquid feed? Like the Maxicrop ones?

Or dry like calcified seaweed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭bigtomm

lk67 wrote: »
    Is it a liquid feed? Like the Maxicrop ones?

Or dry like calcified seaweed?

its liquid feed...mr. cronin in bridgetown organic farm once mentioned it...alas i have no contact details for him

its liquid feed...mr. cronin in bridgetown organic farm once mentioned it...alas i have no contact details for him

The only one I know of is from a UK company called Maxicrop. Some garden centres stock it. It is very good and has been around for donkey's years.

Actually it could be this range. Forgot about them!

http://www.igrow.ie/Seaweed-Fertilisers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭bigtomm

lk67 wrote: »
    Actually it could be this range. Forgot about them!

http://www.igrow.ie/Seaweed-Fertilisers

are you saying these are not much good?

in your opinion is maxi crop the best out there? also where can you buy instore? save on delivery

• Advertisement

are you saying these are not much good?

in your opinion is maxi crop the best out there? also where can you buy instore? save on delivery

I have no opinion on the igrow range. I came across them a little while ago on the web. They sound good though!

Maxicrop has been around along time and has a big following. Most of the medium or big garden centres should stock it.

Advertisement