Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Engine Duo-R

Options
  • 14-04-2015 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: PC Engine Duo-R (RGB Modded!)
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection preferred
    PRICE: €300
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash on collection

For sale is my PC Engine Duo-R, which also comes with a few games. The console has been RGB modded, & outputs a very nice, clean, crisp picture (the usual rgb goodness). It comes with the six button pad, rgb scart cable, and japanese power adaptor (you'll need a step down to use this, it's not included in the sale). The console itself is in good condition, there are a few light marks on one corner of it, but nothing you'll notice unless inspecting it closely.

The games are:

Street Fighter 2 - Champion Edition
    Splatterhouse
    R-Type 1
    Devils Crash Naxat Pinball
    Pac Land
    Galaga '88
    Formation Soccer
    Bonks Adventure CD (Gate of Thunder, Bonks Adventure, Bonks Revenge)
    Zipang
    2 other games I've no idea what they're called!

It's a nice example of this niche console, and has the major benefit of being RGB modded already.

2nak13r.jpg

14soe0w.jpg

34dpm61.jpg

2vngsvb.jpg

5e8mcm.jpg

iq97rm.jpg

2hxssuv.jpg

24pdncp.jpg

zn9zsw.jpg

qnjjno.jpg

2dtkzb.jpg

2rxv4sp.jpg

aavt69.jpg

2wnv1ug.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Price drop to €300

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Myrddin wrote: »
    Price drop to €300

I'd love to take it but alas I can't afford it right now.:(

The thing about the Duo-R is, it makes you realise that having two kidneys is redundancy you could live without...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

I would love this but the wife will kill me if I spend that much money, when I have to replace the boiler in the house and buy her a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

I would love this but the wife will kill me if I spend that much money, when I have to replace the boiler in the house and buy her a car.

Summer's on the way, she can always get the bus. You can live without hot water or heating for a few months.
    I'd love to buy it myself, but if another box is seen entering the house I may be exiting shortly afterwards in a bigger box.
    It's a good price on a very nice console.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

REMINDER REGARDING CHARTER AND PRIVATE MESSAGES

This post is a reminder of the rules regarding accepting offers and sending\receiving private messages on the Arcade and Retro Marketplace.

If you are selling an Item, You MUST accept an offer on thread before sending a private message to a user.

If you are buying an Item or taking a freebie you MUST reply in this thread with the offer AND your offer MUST be accepted on thread by the seller before you are allowed to Private Message to arrange collection etc.

If you are PMd by a user who has not made an offer on thread or before you have accepted a users offer, you MUST report that PM to a moderator immediately. If you do not and enter into negotiations with a user via PM and moderators find out, you will be banned from the Marketplace without warning along with the sender. If you receive a PM and do not report it and we find out you will also be banned along with the sender.

Here is a link to the full charter, please read it in full.

There will be zero tolerance regarding breaking this rule above. Do not PM before an offer is made and accepted. You will be banned.

Note: This message is being posted on all new ads, not just this one.

Still available

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Is €300 your lowest LOWEST? :-)

Los Lobos wrote: »
    Is €300 your lowest LOWEST? :-)

Fraid so dude, it's a reluctant sale as is. The stock base console is worth €250, then when you factor in the fact it's RGB modded, plus the games, it's keenly priced :)

Right, I've come to my senses & have decided to keep this. Optimus, lock 'er up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

It's a console I'd love to own, for Pac-Land and Mr. Heli alone. I'm glad you're hanging onto it, you would only regret it in the long run.
    Someday....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement