Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hkc outputs

Options
  • 14-04-2015 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

How do you switch a relay with outputs 1&2 on a hkc 1070 panel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Tigger83 wrote: »
    How do you switch a relay with outputs 1&2 on a hkc 1070 panel

You need to program the output in engineer mode first.
    What are you using to switch it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Tigger83

altor wrote: »
    You need to program the output in engineer mode first.
    What are you using to switch it?

I am trying to switch a 12vdc relay I am a electrician but for the life of me I can't figure out how to switch it. I have a + coming off the 12vdc and the - off output 1 I have went into the system under smart lights to get it to switch but still can't do it amy help would be greatly appreciated

I am trying to switch a 12vdc relay I am a electrician but for the life of me I can't figure out how to switch it. I have a + coming off the 12vdc and the - off output 1 I have went into the system under smart lights to get it to switch but still can't do it amy help would be greatly appreciated

Yes but how are you switching the output?

Yes but how are you switching the output?

Trying to use the output on the panel (1&2) to switch it I was thinking I tell them to be smart lights and that's how it works 😕

Trying to use the output on the panel (1&2) to switch it I was thinking I tell them to be smart lights and that's how it works 😕

Are you using a GSM to switch the output or how are you switching the output?

• Advertisement

Are you using a GSM to switch the output or how are you switching the output?

No I just have the panel I want to use the rf fob to switch the output with button no.9. Do I need anything else or will the panel and fob do my job

No I just have the panel I want to use the rf fob to switch the output with button no.9. Do I need anything else or will the panel and fob do my job

Once you have the output set up for lights you should be able to switch this output with the fob. Same using the lights key on the keypad.

Once you have the output set up for lights you should be able to switch this output with the fob. Same using the lights key on the keypad.

So setting the smart lights is the right option To switch the lights I just can't seem to get it to switch the relay I have + but no -

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Diggerdunne

I switch my heating thru an unused output and I just set it as a negative trigger and name it heat 1. I control it thru the gsm or I have s shortcut setup on my keypad.. Try this and see if u can turn on the relay..

I switch my heating thru an unused output and I just set it as a negative trigger and name it heat 1. I control it thru the gsm or I have s shortcut setup on my keypad.. Try this and see if u can turn on the relay..

This can't be that hard to do I have tried all the programs on the panel but it doesn't work I have called a smart lights option up on the timers menu it LU1 I think then in panel outputs no.1 is smart lights maybe I have the programedc mixed up ?

• Advertisement

This can't be that hard to do I have tried all the programs on the panel but it doesn't work I have called a smart lights option up on the timers menu it LU1 I think then in panel outputs no.1 is smart lights maybe I have the programedc mixed up ?

All under user 1 only

So setting the smart lights is the right option To switch the lights I just can't seem to get it to switch the relay I have + but no -

Go to the outputs menu and tell me what it is set as lights - ?

Go to the outputs menu and tell me what it is set as lights - ?

Outputs menu /panel outputs/01smartlight-

Outputs menu /panel outputs/01smartlight-

Can you put a meter on the output. Positive to the 12 v supply and negative to the output. Then test the output and see if it triggers.

Can you put a meter on the output. Positive to the 12 v supply and negative to the output. Then test the output and see if it triggers.

Tried all that nothing between them

Tried all that nothing between them

No voltage at all?

No voltage at all?

No nothing I was getting the relay energising earlier at the start but it stop once I went to the keypad and went into the smart lights stuff I have 12+ still just no -

No nothing I was getting the relay energising earlier at the start but it stop once I went to the keypad and went into the smart lights stuff I have 12+ still just no -

You had it working and now it wont?
    Did you change any setting?

You had it working and now it wont?
    Did you change any setting?

I went to the panel and straight away seen what I had done I didn't pick light on the panel outputs I was blinded by the smart light option and wasn't looking at anything else thanks very much for all you help

I went to the panel and straight away seen what I had done I didn't pick light on the panel outputs I was blinded by the smart light option and wasn't looking at anything else thanks very much for all you help

Glad you have it sorted now, any other problems let us know :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement