Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Tullamore

Options
  • 14-04-2015 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

i need to book for 1 night in Tullamore ( Sat night 25th April) but on checking the websites for the Bridge House & Tullamore Court, there is nothing available. Could anyone help me. Something cheap!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

hillbloom wrote: »
    i need to book for 1 night in Tullamore ( Sat night 25th April) but on checking the websites for the Bridge House & Tullamore Court, there is nothing available. Could anyone help me. Something cheap!!

http://www.centralhoteltullamore.com/

https://www.centralr.com/Clonamore_House_Hotel_Home.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

B&B - Hill View

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Thanks Guys. For Forks Sake - Do you know is there parking at the Central Hotel. It does not say on their info. That would be a disadvantage. If not where could I park safely. Thanks for all the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

hillbloom wrote: »
    Thanks Guys. For Forks Sake - Do you know is there parking at the Central Hotel. It does not say on their info. That would be a disadvantage. If not where could I park safely. Thanks for all the help.

Some paid on-street parking. There is/was a private multi-story just down the street on the opposite side. Thinks it's €2/day or something like that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Some paid on-street parking. There is/was a private multi-story just down the street on the opposite side. Thinks it's €2/day or something like that.

That multi storey is still there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 forrest gump

The multi storey is tied in with the central hotel. So they will probably give you free parking for the night ring them to make sure.

Advertisement