Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to raise points?

• 15-04-2015 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I have done almost no study to date, apart from a small bit each night before the mocks and a few exam questions during Easter. In the mocks, I failed 3 subjects (Art - 35% Maths - 23% Physics - 34%) Overall I got 245 points, which I was extremely disappointed with. The college course I want is 420 points, so I am looking for at least 450 to secure it. What is the best way to improve my results? I am fairly smart, and if I studied could do well, but I can never focus on my work. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Keyinn7

Get off all your social networks and only go online when you have too.
    If you study everyday from now until the leaving you'll be grand. When you go online on your phone/laptop/games system hours pass you by (meaningless time wasted that could be used to study). No more bull about "ah I'll study in an hour" just do it. It's your future so sort it out yourself. Or you'll see when you're finished school what the real world is like without a good education.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 conall122

Study from now till june. keep your head done and work through exam papers. 420 shouldn't be too hard to get. if you were to have passed those 3 subject you failed(assuming that the 3 subjects you failed were all HL) you should be at the 420 mark.

Advertisement