Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Issues

Options
  • 15-04-2015 4:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Ive seen some great public service recently which made me wonder is there something other like this?

One of my favorite is this:

public-service-announcements-social-issue-ads-3.jpg

What about you guys?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

What's your point? That these are examples of good marketing campaigns? Sure, but hardly the right forum to bring that up.

That they advertise important social issues that we all agree upon? Err... I would not presume that.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭edward2222

What's your point? That these are examples of good marketing campaigns? Sure, but hardly the right forum to bring that up.

No, I just want to know if you guys know something like this that you want :).
    That they advertise important social issues that we all agree upon? Err... I would not presume that.

hhhhmmm you can also view in that point :), you didnt like the picture?

edward2222 wrote: »
    No, I just want to know if you guys know something like this that you want :).
    Sorry, what do you mean? That we know of similar propaganda campaigns that we would support? That we know of other propaganda campaigns on these topics? Other topics that could do with such propaganda campaigns?

If you want to know what we think subjectively what we think of these campaigns, then it's a clever idea, but that isn't really a humanities topic.
    hhhhmmm you can also view in that point :), you didnt like the picture?
    Well, you're not clear if you're focusing on the propaganda campaign or the topics they propagandize.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭edward2222

Sorry, what do you mean? That we know of similar propaganda campaigns that we would support? That we know of other propaganda campaigns on these topics? Other topics that could do with such propaganda campaigns?

Sorry, I just want to ask if you guys also have other propaganda pictures, because honestly, I want to start a social propaganda and I want some ideas from you guys through giving some sample pictures .
    If you want to know what we think subjectively what we think of these campaigns, then it's a clever idea, but that isn't really a humanities topic.
    Ow...so sorry for that, what forum should I post this? I thought humanities forum is the right one. (facepalm)

edward2222 wrote: »
    Ow...so sorry for that, what forum should I post this? I thought humanities forum is the right one. (facepalm)
    Good question, as I'm not sure myself. There's a marketing forum, but that appears to be closed. Politics, or one of the political sub-boards, are probably your best bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Mod:

Not a topic for Humanities.

The Marketing forum is closed.

There is an Internet Marketing forum but I doubt that this shopping bag advertising campaign is appropriate for it.

Thread closed.

OP, if you find an appropriate forum for discussion of this topic, you can let me know by PM within a few days and I'll move it.

Possibly the Entrepreneurial and Business Management forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Moving this to the Entrepreneurial & Business Management forum.

Please note that the new forum's charter will apply.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement